Fundamentals of Electrical Engineering (14章)
- 出版商: McGraw Hill Higher Education
- 出版日期: 2008-02-07
- 售價: $1,060
- 貴賓價: 9.8 折 $1,039
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 726
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0071269509
- ISBN-13: 9780071269506
貴賓價: $2,103Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices, Part 1 (ICND1): CCNA Exam 640-802 and ICND1 Exam 640-822, 2/e
Today's engineers must be able to communicate effectively within the
interdisciplinary teams in which they work. Electrical, electronic and
electromechanical systems are pervasive in all aspects of engineering design and
analysis. This text serves to prepare students for their careers following these
• To present the fundamentals of electrical and electronic circuits, and of electronic and electromechanical systems using an approach that is designed to appeal to students from a variety of engineering disciplines through applied examples and effective pedagogy.
• To introduce students to the most appropriate analytical and computational tools to solve a variety of practical problems.
• To illustrate by way of concrete, fully developed examples, many relevant applications of the fundamentals of electrical engineering.
This text focuses on the fundamental topics that form the content of most introductory EE courses. The hallmark feature of extensive use of practical, interesting applications from all areas of engineering to illustrate fundamental issues can be found in this text, as well as in Principles and Applications of Electrical Engineering, also by Giorgio Rizzoni.
Fundamentals of Electrical Engineering is the ideal choice for introductory electrical engineering courses with a mixed audience: it combines appropriate rigor with a wealth of basic, intermediate, and advanced examples. It uses excellent pedagogy in reinforcing basic concept and solution methods, and will serve the students as a useful reference throughout their engineering careers.
• Learning Objectives offer an overview of key chapter ideas. Each chapter opens with a list of major objectives, and throughout the chapter the learning objective icon indicates targeted references to each objective.
• Focus on Methodology sections summarize important methods and procedures for the solution of common problems and assist the student in developing a methodical approach to problem solving.
• Clearly Illustrated Examples illustrate relevant applications of electrical engineering principles. The examples are fully integrated with the "Focus on Methodology" material, and each one is organized according to a prescribed set of logical steps.
• Check Your Understanding exercises follow each example in the text and allow students to confirm their mastery of concepts.
• Make the Connection sidebars present analogies to students to help them see the connection of electrical engineering concepts to other engineering disciplines.
• Find It on theWeb links included throughout the book give students the opportunity to further explore practical engineering applications of the devices and systems that are described in the text.
Chapter 1: Introduction to Electrical Engineering
Chapter 2: Fundamentals of Electric Circuits
Chapter 3: Resistive Network Analysis
Chapter 4: AC Network Analysis
Chapter 5: Transient Analysis
Chapter 6: Frequency Response and System Concepts
Chapter 7: AC Power
Chapter 8: Operational Amplifiers
Chapter 9: Semiconductors and Diodes
Chapter 10: Bipolar Junction Transistors: Operation, Circuit Models, and Application
Chapter 11: Field-Effect Transistors: Operation, Circuit Models, and Application
Chapter 12: Digital Logic Circuits
Chapter 13: Principles of Electromechanics
Chapter 14: Introduction to Electric Machines
Appendix A Linear Algebra and Complex Numbers
Appendix B The Laplace Transform
Appendix C Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) Examination
Appendix D Answers to Selected Problems