Telecommunications Cabling Installation, 2/e
- 出版商: McGraw-Hill Education
- 出版日期: 2002-10-28
- 售價: $3,368
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $3,200
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 664
- 裝訂: Hardcover
- ISBN: 0071409793
- ISBN-13: 9780071409797
貴賓價: $1,532Building Embedded Linux Systems
貴賓價: $1,502Reality J2EE: Architecting for Macromedia Flash MX
貴賓價: $4,076High-Speed Signal Propagation: Advanced Black Magic (Hardcover)(美國原版)
貴賓價: $1,140Internet & World Wide Web How to Program, 2/e
貴賓價: $1,255Dreamweaver MX: A Beginner's Guide
THE CLEAREST, MOST AUTHORITATIVE TELECOM CABLE INSTALLATION GUIDE EVER!
Integrating and delivering voice, data and video is big business. With telecom networking and installation expected to grow well beyond the $4.2 billion mark, there now exists an acute need for trained and qualified cable installers.
That’s why industry leaders McGraw-Hill and BICSI have joined forces to deliver the most reliable cable installation training manual available. Based on BICSI’s proven and internationally respected cabling instruction guide — and updated to conform to the most recent industry standards — this second edition features new information on international standards and codes, Division 17, advanced construction materials, retrofit projects, laying out the telecommunications room, furniture module systems and more.
INSIGHT YOU CAN USE ON THE JOB RIGHT NOW!
Renowned for careful research, precise writing and an easy-to-understand format, BICSI’s Telecommunication Cabling Installation is a hands-on guide and overview of the installation procedures that ensure complex telecom cabling systems work properly and efficiently.
The BICSI manual’s easy-to-use format:
* Presents a standards-based industry orientation
* Breaks each task into bulleted steps
* Provides to-the-point overviews of each task’s place in “the big picture”
* Focuses on pathways, spaces, associated hardware, and structured cabling systems to enable channel/link testing within buildings
* Gives guidelines for installing supporting structures, pulling cable, firestopping, grounding, terminating, splicing, connection, testing, troubleshooting, retrofitting, safety, and transmission
* Covers LANs, twisted pair, fiber, Gigabit Ethernet — every system installers need to know
* Reduces errors with handy checklists
* Is an excellent reference for anyone needing clear cable installation guidelines, parameters, codes, terms, and acronyms
* Has been field-tested by tens of thousands of technicians in 85 countries
CHAPTER 1: BACKGROUND
CHAPTER 2: PLANNING
CHAPTER 3: INSTALLING SUPPORTING STRUCTURES
CHAPTER 4: PULLING CABLE
CHAPTER 5: FIRESTOPPING
CHAPTER 6: CABLE TERMINATION PRACTICES
CHAPTER 7: SPLICING
CHAPTER 8: TESTING CABLE
CHAPTER 9: TROUBLESHOOTING
CHAPTER 10: RETROFIT INSTALLATIONS