Zend Framework, A Beginner's Guide (Paperback)
- 出版商: McGraw-Hill Education
- 出版日期: 2010-08-12
- 售價: $399
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 464
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 007163939X
- ISBN-13: 9780071639392
立即出貨 (庫存 < 3)
貴賓價: $336MongoDB 管理與開發精要
貴賓價: $1,568Dependency Injection in .NET (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,524Pro Zend Framework Techniques: Build a Full CMS Project
Essential Skills--Made Easy!
Leverage the power of the Zend Framework to supercharge your PHP development! Zend Framework: A Beginner's Guide covers key features, including model-view-controller implementation, routing, input validation, internationalization, and caching, and shows you how to use them in a practical context. The book walks you through the process of building a complete Web application with the Zend Framework, starting with the basics and then adding in more complex elements, such as data pagination and sorting, user authentication, exception handling, localization, and Web services. Debugging and performance optimization are also covered in this fast-paced tutorial.
Designed for Easy Learning
- Key Skills & Concepts--Chapter-opening lists of specific skills covered in the chapter
- Ask the Expert--Q&A sections filled with bonus information and helpful tips
- Try This--Hands-on exercises that show you how to apply your skills
- Notes--Extra information related to the topic being covered
- Tips--Helpful reminders or alternate ways of doing things
- Cautions--Errors and pitfalls to avoid
- Annotated Syntax--Example code with commentary that describes the programming techniques being illustrated
Read-to-use code at www.zf-beinners-guide.com and www.mhprofessional.com/computingdownload.