Oracle NoSQL Database: Real-Time Big Data Management for the Enterprise (Paperback)
Maqsood Alam, Aalok Muley, Chaitanya Kadaru, Ashok Joshi
Master Oracle NoSQL Database
Enable highly reliable, scalable, and available data. Oracle NoSQL Database: Real-Time Big Data Management for the Enterprise shows you how to take full advantage of this cost-effective solution for storing, retrieving, and updating high-volume, unstructured data. The book covers installation, configuration, application development, capacity planning and sizing, and integration with other enterprise data center products. Real-world examples illustrate the concepts presented in this Oracle Press guide.
- Understand Oracle NoSQL Database architecture and the underlying data storage engine, Oracle Berkeley DB
- Install and configure Oracle NoSQL Database for optimal performance
- Develop complex, distributed applications using a rich set of APIs
- Read and write data into the Oracle NoSQL Database key-value store
- Apply an Avro schema to the value portion of the key-value pair using Avro bindings
- Learn best practices for capacity planning and sizing an enterpriselevel Oracle NoSQL Database deployment
- Integrate Oracle NoSQL Database with Oracle Database, Oracle Event Processing, and Hadoop
Code examples from the book are available for download at www.OraclePressBooks.com.