Visual Basic 6 from the Ground Up
Build Bulletproof Programs for Windows and the Internet!
Visual Basic 6 has a lot to offer, from its new file handling objects and advanced Internet programming capabilities to its new database features. Learn to build your own commercial-quality application -- not just toy apps -- using this comprehensive, hands-on tutorial from expert author Gary Cornell, winner of the prestigious Readers Choice Award from Visual Basic Programmers journal. This best-selling guide for the beginning and intermediate programmer has been thoroughly revised and updated to cover the newest version of the worlds #1 visual programming tool.
Using modular, step-by-step instructions, you will:
- Progress from elementary programming skills to marketable expertise.
- Learn object-oriented programming.
- Create VB Forms for use in Internet Explorer.
- Discover Visual Basics newest database features.
- Create sophisticated event-driven programs.
- Build you own special-purpose Internet Browser.
- Use the Visual Basic environment to develop programs.
- Discover how to distribute your programs.
- Unleash the power of graphics programming , OLE, and ActiveX.