Digital Signal Processing
Lizhe Tan Ph.D. Electrical Engineering University of New Mexico
- 出版商: Academic Press
- 出版日期: 2007-08-09
- 售價: $3,470
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $3,297
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 840
- 裝訂: Hardcover
- ISBN: 0123740908
- ISBN-13: 9780123740908
This textbook presents digital signal processing (DSP) principles, applications, and hardware implementation issues, emphasizing achievable results and conclusions through the presentation of numerous worked examples, while reducing the use of mathematics for an easier grasp of the concepts.
- Real-time implementation of DSP algorithms using DSP processors
- MATLAB programs for simulations and C programs for real-time DSP
- Coverage of adaptive filtering with applications to noise reduction and echo cancellation
- Applications of DSP to multimedia applications - such as u-law and adaptive differential pulse code modulation, sampling rate conversions, transform coding, image and video processing - show the relevance of DSP to a key area in industry
- MATLAB programs, student exercises and Real-time C programs available at http://books.elsevier.com/companions/9780123740908
This text gives students in electronics, computer engineering and bioengineering an understanding of essential DSP principles and implementation, demonstrating how the subject is fundamental to engineering as practiced today.
"Professor Tan has written a comprehensive introduction to DSP, not lacking in theory and yet suitable for tech school as well as senior-level university courses. With this text one can move through all the main areas of modern DSP, learn the theory, and see plenty of illustrations in terms of hardware and software. It’s an excellent reference for our present age, in which DSP has applications in practically every area of technology." - Samuel D. Stearns, Research Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of New Mexico
Table of Contents
Intro to DSP.
Signal Sampling and Quantization.
Digital Signals and Systems.
Discrete Fourier Transforms and Signal Spectra
DSP Systems, Basic Filtering Type, and Digital Filter Realizations.
Finite Impulse Response Filter Design.
Infinite Impulse Response Filter Design.
Hardware and Software for Digital Signal Processors.
Adaptive Filters and Applications.
Speech Quantization and Compression.
Multirate Digital Signal Processing and Oversampling ADC Conversion.
Advanced DSP with Multimedia Applications.