Writing Successful UX Proposals
Bringing new project funding and business opportunities to your organization is a vital part of UX professionals' growth and success. Writing Successful UX Proposals teaches the proven techniques for assessing proposal requests, writing successful commercial and government funding proposals, and enhancing your business development skills.
This book will teach UX practitioners how to succeed in UX business development by mastering the following goals:
- Understand how to assess a request for proposals
- Understand the "anatomy" of a proposal response
- Speak the business language of those who will be evaluating the proposed approach
- Recognize the successes of others and build upon their advice
Complete with case studies, tricks and tips, and real-world examples throughout, this is a must-have resource for UX professionals interested in honing their proposal writing skills and setting themselves up for success.
- Provides unique sales and proposal writing insights tailored to the UX arena (including both research and design)
- Includes lessons drawn from real-world successes and challenges
- Provides enhancement activities based on real-world proposal requests
- Complete with a library of writing samples and written proposal responses that resulted in funded projects