e-Design: Computer-Aided Engineering Design (Paperback)
- 出版商: Academic Press
- 出版日期: 2016-01-31
- 售價: $5,900
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $5,605
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 1260
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0128054255
- ISBN-13: 9780128054253
e-Design is the first book to integrate discussion of computer design tools throughout the design process. Through this book, the reader will understand...
- Basic design principles and all-digital design paradigms.
- CAD/CAE/CAM tools available for various design related tasks.
- How to put an integrated system together to conduct All-Digital Design (ADD).
- Industrial practices in employing ADD and tools for product development.
- Provides a comprehensive and thorough coverage on essential elements for practicing all-digital design (ADD)
- Covers CAD/CAE methods throughout the design process, including solid modelling, performance simulation, reliability, manufacturing, cost estimates and rapid prototyping
- Discusses CAD/CAE/CAM/RP/CNC tools and data integration for support of the all-digital design process
- Reviews off-the-shelf tools for support of modelling, simulations, manufacturing, and product data management
- Provides tutorial type projects using ProENGINEER and SolidWorks for readers to exercise design examples and gain hands-on experience
- A series of running examples throughout the book illustrate the practical use of the ADD paradigm and tools