Clinical and Basic Neurogastroenterology and Motility
Lee, Yeong Yeh, Rao, Satish, Ghoshal, Uday C.
- 出版商: Academic Press
- 出版日期: 2019-11-30
- 售價: $4,420
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $4,199
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 640
- 裝訂: Hardcover - also called cloth, retail trade, or trade
- ISBN: 0128130377
- ISBN-13: 9780128130377
Clinical and Basic Neurogastroenterology and Motility provides explanations of the brain and gut with relevance to the understanding and management of gastrointestinal motility and functional gastrointestinal disorders. It brings together experts in the field to summarize the available literature into a concise, but practical text that is delivered in two distinct sections, basic and clinical. By taking this approach, it is appropriate for postgraduate students, scientists and clinicians. Coverage includes introductory material, advanced science and case studies.
- Presents the current concepts and basic principles of neurogastroenterology and their relation to functional gastrointestinal disorders
- Provides well illustrated and practical text written by leading experts across the globe
- Covers basic and clinical sections that appeal to the translational nature of research and its application to treatment
- Includes an accompanying companion website with free access to podcasts