Oligodendroglioma: Clinical Presentation, Pathology, Molecular Biology, Imaging, and Treatment
Paleologos, Nina A., Newton, Herbert B.
- 出版商: Academic Press
- 出版日期: 2019-06-18
- 售價: $4,990
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $4,741
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 438
- 裝訂: Hardcover - also called cloth, retail trade, or trade
- ISBN: 0128131586
- ISBN-13: 9780128131589
Oligodendroglioma: Clinical Presentation, Pathology, Molecular Biology, Imaging, and Treatment features the latest "cutting-edge" molecular biology, molecular therapeutics, imaging, immunotherapy, and research methods on the topic of oligodendrogliomas. The most detailed and comprehensive resource on the subject, it provides up-to-date information on clinical presentation, pathology, molecular biology, and treatment methods, including immunotherapy. This book is a critical for students, physicians and researchers in the fields of neuroscience, neuro-oncology, neurosurgery, radiation oncology, medical oncology, and others working in research or with patients.
- Provides the most up-to-date information regarding the clinical presentation, pathology, molecular biology, and methods for the treatment of oligodendroglioma brain tumors, including surgical therapy, radiotherapy, molecular therapeutics, chemotherapy, and immunotherapy
- Broadly appeals to anyone interested in the field of neuro-oncology and the treatment of patients with oligodendrogliomas
- Useful to clinicians interested in a thorough overview of the basic science and treatment of oligodendrogliomas
- Includes a section on immunotherapy, with updates on the use of vaccines and immune-based treatment approaches applied to oligodendrogliomas