Advanced Low-Cost Separation Techniques in Interface Science
Kyzas, George Z., Mitropoulos, Athanasios C.
- 出版商: Academic Press
- 出版日期: 2019-08-27
- 售價: $5,160
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $4,902
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 212
- 裝訂: Quality Paper - also called trade paper
- ISBN: 0128141786
- ISBN-13: 9780128141786
Advanced Low-Cost Separation Techniques in Interface Science helps scientists and researchers in academia and industry to gain expert knowledge in how to use separation techniques at minimal cost and energy usage. It handles a broad range of highly relevant topics including modern flotation techniques, low-cost materials in liquid- and gas-phase adsorption, new trends in molecular imprinting, graphenes in separation, nanobubbles and biopolymers in interface science, reuse of biomaterials, green techniques for wastewaters, and concludes with modelling in environmental interfaces. It shows that these techniques are both attractive for research purposes and for industrial purposes.
The book is intended for chemical engineers working in wastewater treatment industries, membrane industries, pharmaceutical industries, textile or tanneries industries, hybrid-topic industries, and energy industries.
- Focuses on cost and energy saving separation techniques in interface science
- Discusses multiple techniques including flotation, adsorption, materials synthesis, etc.
- Combines in a single source both separation techniques, advanced methodologies, and low-cost potential of the techniques
- Describes techniques that are attractive for both research and industrial purposes