The Clinical Guide to Assessment and Treatment of Childhood Learning and Attention Problems
Martel, Michelle M.
- 出版商: Academic Press
- 出版日期: 2020-01-09
- 售價: $3,200
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $3,040
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 246
- 裝訂: Quality Paper - also called trade paper
- ISBN: 0128157550
- ISBN-13: 9780128157558
The Clinical Guide to Assessment and Treatment of Childhood Learning and Attention Problems provides assessment and treatment recommendations for learning disorders (LD) and attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). Brimming with case studies and other practical guidance, the book reviews etiology of LD and ADHD, outlines the diagnostic criteria per DSM-5, and includes clinical insights for assessment and intervention. Evidence-based assessment and intervention strategies are emphasized, linking assessment to treatment selection and evaluation. Techniques for improving treatment outcomes and supplemental intervention planning are presented, including common modifications and accommodations for learning disorders and attention problems.
In addition, tutoring techniques, strategies for specific types of learning problems, and recommendations for Individualized Education Plans are all explored.
- Provides an integrated approach to LD/ADHD assessment and treatment
- Explores treatment implications for ADHD/LD comorbidity
- Guides readers on how to select the best intervention strategy from evidence-based treatments
- Reviews behavioral-based treatment
- Includes supplemental intervention strategies, tutoring techniques, and IEPs
- Features a broad array of clinical case studies