New Developments for Nanosensors in Pharmaceutical Analysis presents an overview of developments in nanosensor usage in pharmaceutical analysis, thereby helping pharmaceutical companies attain reliable, precise, and accurate analysis of pharmaceuticals.
This book presents very simple, precise, sensitive, selective, fast, and relatively inexpensive methods for pre-treatment, prior to analysis. These methods may be considered for further application in clinical studies and assays. The book includes the manufacturing of sensors for pharmaceutical analysis at nano- or smaller scales, and gives simple and relatable designs for the fabrication of sensors. Twelve chapters cover an introduction to the topic, immobilization techniques, mechanism effect of nanomaterials on structure, optical nanosensors for pharmaceutical detection, chemical nanosensors in pharmaceutical analysis, noble metal nanoparticles in electrochemical analysis of drugs, photo-electrochemical nanosensors for drug analysis, molecularly imprinted polymer based nanosensors for pharmaceutical analysis, nanomaterials for drug delivery systems, nanomaterials enriched nucleic acid-based biosensors, nanosensors in biomarker detection, and nanomaterials-based enzyme biosensors for electrochemical applications.
- Presents nanosensor types, synthesis, immobilizations and applications in different fields
- Gives simple repeatable designs for the fabrication of sensors for pharmaceutical analysis
- Details how to carry out sensitive analysis of pharmaceuticals using nanosensors
- Describes how to synthesize and immobilize nanosensors, and how nanosensors can be applied in drug assay
- Proposes innovative ways to optimize pharmaceutical processes with nanosensors