Up and Running with AutoCAD 2019: 2D Drafting and Design
Elliot J. Gindis, Robert C. Kaebisch BS Architectural Studies University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
Up and Running with AutoCAD 2019: 2D Drafting and Design focuses on 2D drafting and design, making it more appropriate for a one-semester course. The book provides step-by-step instruction, examples and insightful explanations. From the beginning, the book emphasizes core concepts and the practical application of AutoCAD in engineering, architecture and design. Equally useful in instructor-led classroom training, self-study, or as a professional reference, the book is written with the user in mind by a long-time AutoCAD professional and instructor based on what works in the industry and the classroom.
- Strips away complexities and reduces AutoCAD to easy-to-understand, basic concepts
- Teaches the essentials of operating AutoCAD first, immediately building student confidence
- Documents commands in a step-by-step explanation, including what the student needs to type in and how AutoCAD responds
- Includes new exercises and projects for the AutoCAD 2019 version
- Offers online bonus content on AutoCAD 3D basics