Analyzing Social Media Networks with Nodexl: Insights from a Connected World
Hansen, Derek, Shneiderman, Ben, Smith, Marc A.
- 出版商: Morgan Kaufmann
- 出版日期: 2019-06-18
- 售價: $1,600
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,520
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 248
- 裝訂: Quality Paper - also called trade paper
- ISBN: 012817756X
- ISBN-13: 9780128177563
Analyzing Social Media Networks with NodeXL: Insights from a Connected World, Second Edition, provides readers with a thorough, practical and updated guide to NodeXL, the open-source social network analysis (SNA) plug-in for use with Excel. The book analyzes social media, provides a NodeXL tutorial, and presents network analysis case studies, all of which are revised to reflect the latest developments. Sections cover history and concepts, mapping and modeling, the detailed operation of NodeXL, and case studies, including e-mail, Twitter, Facebook, Flickr and YouTube. In addition, there are descriptions of each system and types of analysis for identifying people, documents, groups and events.
This book is perfect for use as a course text in social network analysis or as a guide for practicing NodeXL users.
- Walks users through NodeXL while also explaining the theory and development behind each step
- Demonstrates how visual analytics research can be applied to SNA tools for the mass market
- Includes updated case studies from researchers who use NodeXL on popular networks like email, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Includes downloadable companion materials and online resources at https: //www.smrfoundation.org/nodexl/teaching-with-nodexl/teaching-resources/