Neutrosophic Set in Medical Image Analysis
Guo, Yanhui, Ashour, Amira S.
- 出版商: Academic Press
- 出版日期: 2019-08-13
- 售價: $5,020
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $4,769
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 370
- 裝訂: Quality Paper - also called trade paper
- ISBN: 0128181486
- ISBN-13: 9780128181485
Neutrosophic Set in Medical Image Analysis gives an understanding of the concepts of NS, along with knowledge on how to gather, interpret, analyze and handle medical images using NS methods. It presents the latest cutting-edge research that gives insight into neutrosophic set's novel techniques, strategies and challenges, showing how it can be used in biomedical diagnoses systems. The neutrosophic set (NS), which is a generalization of fuzzy set, offers the prospect of overcoming the restrictions of fuzzy-based approaches to medical image analysis.
- Introduces the mathematical model and concepts of neutrosophic theory and methods
- Highlights the different techniques of neutrosophic theory, focusing on applying the neutrosophic set in image analysis to support computer- aided diagnosis (CAD) systems, including approaches from soft computing and machine learning
- Shows how NS techniques can be applied to medical image denoising, segmentation and classification
- Provides challenges and future directions in neutrosophic set based medical image analysis