Dynamic Description Technology of Fractured Vuggy Carbonate Gas Reservoirs
Sun, Hedong, Jiang, Tongwen, Deng, Xingliang
- 出版商: Gulf Professional Publishing
- 出版日期: 2019-04-12
- 售價: $5,470
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $5,197
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 367
- 裝訂: Quality Paper - also called trade paper
- ISBN: 0128183241
- ISBN-13: 9780128183243
Dynamic Description Technology of Fractured Vuggy Carbonate Gas Reservoirs delivers a critical reference to reservoir and production engineers on the basic characteristics of fractured vuggy gas reservoirs, combining both static and dynamic data to improve reservoir characterization accuracy and development. Based on the full lifecycle of well testing and advanced production decline analysis, this reference also details how to apply reservoir dynamic evaluation and reserve estimation and performance forecasting. Offering one collective location for the latest research on fractured gas reservoirs, this reference also covers physical models, analysis examples, and processes, 3D numerical well test technology, and deconvolution technology of production decline analysis.
Packed with many calculation examples and more than 100 case studies, this book gives engineers a strong tool to further exploit these complex assets.
- Presents advanced knowledge in well test and production decline analysis, along with performance forecasting that is specific to fractured vuggy carbonate gas reservoirs
- Helps readers understand the characteristics, advantages, disadvantages and current limitations in technology of fractured vuggy carbonate gas reservoirs
- Provides a bridge from theory to practice by combining static and dynamic data to form more accurate real-world analysis and modeling