Electrical Spectroscopy of Earth Materials
Levitskaya, Tsylya M., Sternberg, Ben K.
- 出版商: Elsevier Science
- 出版日期: 2019-05-21
- 售價: $5,220
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $4,959
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 330
- 裝訂: Quality Paper - also called trade paper
- ISBN: 0128186038
- ISBN-13: 9780128186039
Electrical Spectroscopy of Earth Materials provides detailed coverage of theoretical and experimental methods on the electrical spectroscopy of Earth materials. The book includes actual datasets and specific explanations for the methods used in obtaining and analyzing the data, including graphical displays of results. It describes the electrical properties of various soil samples, offering applicable theories and techniques. Including examinations of the practical aspects of electrical spectroscopy measurements and extensive computer-readable data, the book presents a unique resource that will help geophysicists save both time and effort in understanding and analyzing Earth materials and soil properties.
- Includes coverage of spectroscopic methods, including details of the measurement process and lab setup
- Provides information about the data processing program for calculating all electrical parameters
- Presents computer-readable data for all samples from a wide variety of electrical conditions, including high-loss and low-loss soils
- Features case studies and complete data sets for soil electrical property measurements