Oracle DBA Interactive Workbook
Melanie Caffrey, Douglas Scherer
- Hands-on learning system that's fast, easy and web-charged!
- FREE Access to Interactive Oracle DBA Training Web Site
- Experience Oracle database administration-now!
- No Oracle DBA experience necessary
- Introduces core Oracle DBA topics
- Real-life labs and "Test Your Thinking" Q&As
Foreword by Dr. Arthur M. Langer.
Experience Oracle database administration now! This integrated book-and-Web learning solution teaches core Oracle DBA skills you need, hands-on, through real-world labs, exercises, Q&As, and a Web-based training site. You'll experience aspects of day-to-day Oracle database administration, including managing the database and its physical layout, ensuring security and data integrity, providing for backups, and more. Your free Web-based training module includes a Virtual Study Lounge where you can interact with other learners, discover new interactive Q&As, and get book updates.
Every Prentice Hall Interactive Workbook is fully integrated with its own exclusive Web site, giving you all this and more:
- "Test Your Thinking" solutions and explanations
- Author's Corner: A multipurpose area for author notes and errata
- Additional self-review questions with instant feedback
- An exclusive Virtual Study Lounge where you can interact with other learners!
Experience the skills you need! Melanie Caffrey and Douglas Scherer are experienced Oracle database professionals who together have taught hundreds of students in Oracle database technology. Benefit from their combined knowledge and experience. You'll learn hands-on, through practical exercises, self-review questions, and real-world answers. Exclusive "Test Your Thinking" exercises lead you to a practiced understanding of the subject.
- 100s of activities cover real-world tasks that really matter!
- Dozens of self-review questions and answers solidify your understanding!