OrCAD Pspice and Circuit Analysis
- 出版商: Prentice Hall
- 出版日期: 2000-07-28
- 定價: USD $84.00
- 售價: $960
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $912
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 609
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0130157953
- ISBN-13: 9780130157959
A core text for courses in PSpice, or a supplement to any of the traditional DC/AC and devices courses, or a required lab supplement where computers are apart of the lab or outside work.
This simple, easy-to-follow guide to PSpice is designed to be accessible to anyone with a familiarity of basic electrical topics. Using a step-by-step approach, it explains everything needed to understand PSpice and apply it in a creative way to the analysis of electric and electronic circuits and devices. Coverage begins with dc circuit analysis, proceeds with ac circuit analysis, then goes into the various topics involving semiconductors.
Table of Contents:
1. DC Circuit Analysis.
2. AC Circuit Analysis (for Sinusoidal Steady-State Conditions).
3. Transistor Circuits.
4. Multistage Amplifiers, Frequency Response, and Feedback.
5. The Operational Amplifier.
6. Transients and the Time Domain.
7. Fourier Series and Harmonic Components.
8. Stability and Oscillators.
9. An Introduction to PSpice Devices.
10. The Bipolar-Junction and Its Model.
11. The Field-Effect Transistor.
12. Two-Port Networks and Passive Filters.
13. Nonlinear Devices.
15. Transistor Circuits in Schematics.
16. Operational Amplifiers in Schematics.
17. Other Topics in Schematics.
Appendix A. Brief Summary of PSpice Statements.
Appendix B. PSpice Devices and Statements.
Appendix C. Installing the Software, Manuals, and Tutorials.
Appendix D. PSpice Devices and Model Parameters.
Appendix E. Sample Standard Device Library.