Squeak: Object-Oriented Design with Multimedia Applications (Paperback)
Mark J. Guzdial
- 出版商: Prentice Hall
- 出版日期: 2000-12-30
- 售價: $199
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 306
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0130280283
- ISBN-13: 9780130280282
售價: $299Squeak: Learn Programming with Robots (Paperback)
售價: $299Squeak: Open Personal Computing and Multimedia (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,368Learning Banana Pi (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,083Banana Pi Cookbook (Paperback)
This innovative text teaches object-oriented programming using Squeaka powerful, freely available language that is highly effective for teaching object-oriented programming. Using a focus on the basics and compelling case studies, the text covers the whole process of object-oriented developmentfrom object-oriented analysis and design, though user interface design and application evaluation.
- Free Squeak CD with book
- CD includes version 2.7 of Squeak compatible with Windows 95/98/NT, WindowsCE, Macintosh, Linux, Solaris, SGI, Acorn, BeOS. Also includes source code for examples, Squeak extras, and lecture notes in PowerPoint and Squeak-native formats.
- Focus in Squeak
- Gives both professionals and students great flexibility in working in an exciting environment that supports the latest in multimedia, including 3-D computer graphics, MIDI audio, and Flash animations. It is the first printed documentation for Squeak's advanced features, Morphic user interface, and support for multimedia.
- Rich description of object-oriented process.
- Introduces readers to an object-oriented design process, using UML standard class diagrams.
- A user interface design and evaluation process.
- Leads users through constructing user interfaces, then designing and evaluating user interfaces. Case studies present the design and implementation of exciting multimedia applications, then follow-up with real evaluation results from interaction with users.