MPLS-Based VPNs Designing Advanced Virtual Networks (Hardcover)
Peter Tomsu, Gerhard Wieser
- 出版商: Pearson Education
- 出版日期: 2001-12-15
- 售價: $399
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 224
- 裝訂: Hardcover
- ISBN: 0130282251
- ISBN-13: 9780130282255
貴賓價: $2,220Learning Maya 7 Foundation: A Hands-on Introduction to Key Tools and Techniques in Maya Based on the Award-Winning Short Film Blue
貴賓價: $931Optical Networking
貴賓價: $2,608MPLS Fundamentals (Paperback)
售價: $613Rapid Development (Paperback)
售價: $640Writing Secure Code
售價: $1,400Embedded Software Development with eCos
貴賓價: $1,045Principles of Wireless Networks: A Unified Approach(精裝)
貴賓價: $1,670Understanding the Linux Kernel, 2/e (Paperback)
The complete network engineer's guide to MPLS-based VPNs
- Maximizing VPN security, scalability, stability, and manageability
- Design, deployment, and management—start to finish
- Powerful BGP design techniques that avoid key problems
- Deployment models for ADSL, cable, mobile/wireless, and dial access VPNs
Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) enables enterprises and service providers to supercharge their virtual private networks (VPNs), dramatically improving scalability, performance, security, and efficiency. In MPLS-Based VPNs: Designing Advanced Virtual Networks, two leading Cisco experts give network engineers comprehensive guidance on implementing MPLS in any VPN environment. Drawing on their extensive practical experience with MPLS, Peter Tomsu and Gerhard Weiser present start-to-finish coverage of design, deployment, and management. Coverage includes:
- Understanding the functionality of IP-based MPLS VPNs
- Comparing MPLS to alternative solutions: key benefits and essential tradeoffs
- Route distribution, VPN topologies, encapsulation, label distribution, and other key techniques and features
- Advanced Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) design techniques that avoid the most common VPN problems
- Enterprise deployment models for Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line (ADSL), cable, mobile/wireless, and dial access VPNs
- MPLS for Layer 2 and Layer 3 VPN architectures
- Current and future MPLS VPN applications
If you're ready to optimize the performance and value of your enterprise VPN, this systematic guide will show you how-every step of the way.
1. About This Book.
2. Label Switching Alternatives.
3. MPLS Architecture and Operation.
4. Introduction to Virtual Private Networks.
5. Components of MPLS VPNs.
6. Details of MPLS VPNs.
7. MPLS VPN Applications.
Appendix A: LDP Protocol Structure—Examples.