Managing the Information Technology Resource: Leadership in the Information Age (Paperback)
Jerry N. Luftman
- 出版商: Pearson
- 出版日期: 2003-05-08
- 售價: $980
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $931
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 432
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0130351261
- ISBN-13: 9780130351265
This text is aimed at the Capstone Course in graduate Management Information Systems.
This text prepares students for the challenge of integrating the technology resource. In order to understand the industry today, one must understand the ways companies align, partner, and communicate through technology to grow their business. Managing the Information Technology Resource presents a set of powerful tools to ensure students' understanding of the strategies, tactics, and operational endeavors CIO's employ to assimilate technologies across the firm.
2. Achieving Strategic Alignment.
3. Assessing Strategic Alignment Maturity.
4. The Role of the CIO.
5. Strategic, Tactical & Operational IT Processes.
6. IT Planning.
7. Managing Emerging Technologies.
IV. HUMAN RESOURCES.
8. Organizing IT.
9. Human Resource (H/R) Considerations.
10. Managing IT Change.
11. IT Governance.
12. IT-Business Communications.
13. Measuring, Reporting, and Controlling.
14. The Value of IT.