Python Programming Patterns
Thomas W. Christopher
- 出版商: Prentice Hall PTR
- 出版日期: 2001-10-23
- 定價: USD $44.99
- 售價: $750
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 560
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0130409561
- ISBN-13: 9780130409560
貴賓價: $1,306Effective Software Test Automation: Developing an Automated Software Testing Too
貴賓價: $1,377How to Break Software: A Practical Guide to Testing
貴賓價: $1,188Lessons Learned in Software Testing (Paperback)
售價: $1,440Pragmatic Software Testing: Becoming an Effective and Efficient Test Professional
貴賓價: $1,980Automated Software Testing: Introduction, Management, and Performance
售價: $735Pragmatic Version Control: Using Subversion, 2/e
貴賓價: $1,445Python Web Programming
貴賓價: $998Python Standard Library (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,646Python Programming on Win 32
貴賓價: $1,646Programming Python, 2/e (Paperback)
貴賓價: $512Python Pocket Reference, 2/e
貴賓價: $1,192Python Cookbook
貴賓價: $1,728MCSE Training Kit: Microsoft SQL Server 2000 System Administration
貴賓價: $1,728Microsoft Windows XP Professional: Exam 70-270
The real-world guide to enterprise-class Python development!
- Enterprise development with Python!
- 20+ object-oriented patterns for large-scale Python development
- Maximizing scalability, robustness, and reuse
- Leveraging modularization, toolkits, frameworks, metaprogramming, and more
Python isn't just a tool for creating short Web scripts and simple prototypes: its advantages are equally compelling in large-scale development. In Python Programming Patterns, Thomas Christopher shows developers the best ways to write large programs with Python, introducing powerful design patterns that deliver unprecedented levels of robustness, scalability, and reuse. Christopher teaches both the Python programming language and how to "program in the large" with Python, using objects, modularization, toolkits, frameworks, and other powerful tools and techniques.
- 20+ proven object-oriented patterns for large-scale Python development: creational, structural, and behavioral
- Leverage the skills you've mastered in other object-oriented languages
- Design Python systems for maximum reuse
- Create cleaner, more comprehensible software systems
- Make the most of persistence, concurrent programming, functional programming, and metaprogramming
- Includes extensive working code and meaningful examples
If you've ever thought it would be great to use Python in real enterprise development, you're about to learn how—with Python Programming Patterns!
1. Getting Started.
3. Modules and Packages.
4. Objects and Classes.
5. Object-Oriented Patterns.
13. Programs and Run-Time Compilation.
14. Abstract Data Types and Special Methods.
15. Abstract Container Data Types.
16. Priority Queues.
20. Run Queues.
21. Regular Expressions.