Python Programming Patterns
Thomas W. Christopher
貴賓價: $1,396Python Cookbook
貴賓價: $970Introduction to Algorithms, 2/e
貴賓價: $1,946Programming Python, 2/e (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,260Lessons Learned in Software Testing (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,454How to Break Software: A Practical Guide to Testing
售價: $1,320Automated Software Testing: Introduction, Management, and Performance
售價: $525Python Standard Library (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,921Python Programming on Win 32
The real-world guide to enterprise-class Python development!
- Enterprise development with Python!
- 20+ object-oriented patterns for large-scale Python development
- Maximizing scalability, robustness, and reuse
- Leveraging modularization, toolkits, frameworks, metaprogramming, and more
Python isn't just a tool for creating short Web scripts and simple prototypes: its advantages are equally compelling in large-scale development. In Python Programming Patterns, Thomas Christopher shows developers the best ways to write large programs with Python, introducing powerful design patterns that deliver unprecedented levels of robustness, scalability, and reuse. Christopher teaches both the Python programming language and how to "program in the large" with Python, using objects, modularization, toolkits, frameworks, and other powerful tools and techniques.
- 20+ proven object-oriented patterns for large-scale Python development: creational, structural, and behavioral
- Leverage the skills you've mastered in other object-oriented languages
- Design Python systems for maximum reuse
- Create cleaner, more comprehensible software systems
- Make the most of persistence, concurrent programming, functional programming, and metaprogramming
- Includes extensive working code and meaningful examples
If you've ever thought it would be great to use Python in real enterprise development, you're about to learn how—with Python Programming Patterns!
1. Getting Started.
3. Modules and Packages.
4. Objects and Classes.
5. Object-Oriented Patterns.
13. Programs and Run-Time Compilation.
14. Abstract Data Types and Special Methods.
15. Abstract Container Data Types.
16. Priority Queues.
20. Run Queues.
21. Regular Expressions.