Windows Internet Security
Seth Fogie, Cyrus Peikari
- 出版商: Prentice Hall
- 出版日期: 2001-10-07
- 售價: $660
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 400
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0130428310
- ISBN-13: 9780130428318
售價: $399Special Ops: Host and Network Security for Microsoft, UNIX, and Oracle
售價: $199Active Defense: A Comprehensive Guide to Network Security
貴賓價: $1,112HackNotes Windows Security Portable Reference
售價: $790Web Hacking: Attacks and Defense (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,112Spidering Hacks (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,825Core PHP Programming, 3/e (Paperback)
貴賓價: $336scikit learn機器學習:常用算法原理及編程實戰
貴賓價: $331Rootkit 隱遁攻擊技術及其防範
貴賓價: $599Python Web開發實戰
Protect your Windows system against Internet hackers—right now!
- Protect your Windows computer—NOW!
- Covers Windows 2000, Me, 98, 95, and Windows XP
- Stop sharing your files with the world
- Install your own personal firewall—step by step
- Block your employer from reading your private email
- Avoid worms, Trojans, viruses, and hostile Web pages
Whether you're running Windows XP, 2000, Me, 98, or 95, if you're connected to the Internet, you're at risk—especially if you're using an "always-on" cable modem or DSL connection. Now, learn exactly how to defend yourself—even if you know nothing about Internet security!
Windows Internet Security starts by reviewing the threats to your Windows PC: what hackers know about your computer and the Internet, and how they can use that knowledge to attack you. Then, step by step, you'll plan and implement today's most powerful defenses. Discover how to:
- Stop sharing resources you don't want to expose to the world
- Choose and implement the right "personal firewall"
- Protect your e-commerce transactions
- Avoid viruses, worms, Trojans, and hostile Web pages
- Protect your privacy and anonymity on the Web
- Cope with today's new wireless hacking attacks
- Respond and recover if you've already been hacked
- Make the most of Windows XP's new computer security features
Windows Internet Security makes security comprehensible, practical-even easy! At home or at work, it's the one indispensable security book for every Windows user and administrator.
Table of Contents
Studying the Battleground.
1. Computer Architecture and Operating System Review.
2. Understanding the Internet.
4. Know Your Enemy.
5. Hacking Techniques for Unauthorized Access.
6. Hacking Techniques for Attacks.
7. Walk-Through of a Hacker Attack.
8. Building Your Defense Strategy.
9. Personal Firewalls and Intrusion Detection Systems.
10. Stop Sharing Your Computer.
11. E-Commerce Security Overview.
12. Mastering Network Tools
13. Viruses, Worms, and Trojan Horses.
14. Malicious Code.
15. Privacy and Anonymity.
16. Big Brother is Watching You.
17. Windows XP: New Security Features.
18. Future Security Threats.
19. Registry Editing.
20. Disaster Recovery.
Appendix A: Common Trojan Ports.
Appendix B: Annotated Bibliography.