Sun Certified Enterprise Architect for J2EE Technology Study Guide
Mark Cade, Simon Roberts
- 出版商: Prentice Hall
- 出版日期: 2002-03-21
- 售價: $1,872
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,778
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 224
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0130449164
- ISBN-13: 9780130449160
售價: $399Head First EJB: Passing the Sun Certified Business Component Developer Exam
貴賓價: $2,049Core J2EE Patterns: Best Practices and Design Strategies, 2/e (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $1,782Head First Object-Oriented Analysis and Design: A Brain Friendly Guide to Ooa&d
售價: $399Sun Certified Enterprise Architect for J2EE Study Guide (Exam 310-051)
貴賓價: $1,274Convergent Architecture: Building Model-Driven J2EE Systems with UML
售價: $199The J2EE Tutorial (Paperback)
售價: $299Designing Enterprise Applications with the J2EE Platform, 2/e
售價: $199Professional Java Server Programming J2EE, 1.3 Edition (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,749Machine Learning with R, 2/e (Paperback)
貴賓價: $3,293Discovering Statistics Using R (快遞進口)
貴賓價: $1,507Python Machine Learning (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,568Python Essential Reference, 4/e (Paperback)
售價: $840Python for Data Analysis (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,330Beginning Arduino Programming (Paperback)
The only study guide written by the lead developers and assessors of the architect exam.
The first officially authorized study guide for the challenging Sun Certified Enterprise Architect for Java 2 Platform, Enterprise Edition exams. Java platform experts Cade and Roberts provide expert guidance and background for designing effective J2EETM technology architectures—as well as comprehensive preparation for every exam element: multiple-choice exam, assignment, and essay. You'll find start-to-finish coverage of key J2EE platform architectural issues and every exam objective, including:
- Understanding the goals of system architecture
- Creating requirements and architectural documents that serve as blueprints for the entire development process
- Leveraging proven design patterns
- Identifying the right J2EE technologies and APIs for your application
- Maximizing security and accounting for firewalls in enterprise environments
- Providing legacy access: appropriate techniques and errors to avoid
- Using the Enterprise JavaBeansTM architecture Container Model to maximize scalability
- Evaluating the advantages and weaknesses of existing architectures
Endorsed as a study guide for the Sun Certified Enterprise Architect for J2EE Technology exam by Sun Educational Services.
Table of Contents
1. What Is Architecture?
2. J2EE Overview.
3. Documenting an Architecture.
4. Design Patterns.
8. Case Study.
Certification Success Guide.