Sun Certified Enterprise Architect for J2EE Technology Study Guide
Mark Cade, Simon Roberts
- 出版商: Prentice Hall
- 出版日期: 2002-03-21
- 售價: $1,993
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,893
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 224
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0130449164
- ISBN-13: 9780130449160
貴賓價: $970Introduction to Algorithms, 2/e
貴賓價: $1,235Computer Architecture: A Quantitative Approach, 3/e(精裝本)
貴賓價: $998Operating System Concepts, 6/e (Windows XP Update)
貴賓價: $2,103CCNA Self-Study: Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices (ICND) 640-811, 640-801, 2/e
貴賓價: $1,670Understanding the Linux Kernel, 2/e (Paperback)
貴賓價: $2,343Data Mining: Concepts and Techniques
貴賓價: $998Operating System Concepts, 6/e
售價: $1,260Head First EJB: Passing the Sun Certified Business Component Developer Exam
售價: $299Designing Enterprise Applications with the J2EE Platform, 2/e
The only study guide written by the lead developers and assessors of the architect exam.
The first officially authorized study guide for the challenging Sun Certified Enterprise Architect for Java 2 Platform, Enterprise Edition exams. Java platform experts Cade and Roberts provide expert guidance and background for designing effective J2EETM technology architectures—as well as comprehensive preparation for every exam element: multiple-choice exam, assignment, and essay. You'll find start-to-finish coverage of key J2EE platform architectural issues and every exam objective, including:
- Understanding the goals of system architecture
- Creating requirements and architectural documents that serve as blueprints for the entire development process
- Leveraging proven design patterns
- Identifying the right J2EE technologies and APIs for your application
- Maximizing security and accounting for firewalls in enterprise environments
- Providing legacy access: appropriate techniques and errors to avoid
- Using the Enterprise JavaBeansTM architecture Container Model to maximize scalability
- Evaluating the advantages and weaknesses of existing architectures
Endorsed as a study guide for the Sun Certified Enterprise Architect for J2EE Technology exam by Sun Educational Services.
Table of Contents
1. What Is Architecture?
2. J2EE Overview.
3. Documenting an Architecture.
4. Design Patterns.
8. Case Study.
Certification Success Guide.