Network Security: Private Communication in a Public World, 2/e (Hardcover)
Charlie Kaufman, Radia Perlman, Mike Speciner
貴賓價: $1,205TCP/IP Illustrated, Volume 1: The Protocols (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $970Introduction to Algorithms, 2/e
售價: $1,280The Linux TCP/IP Stack: Networking for Embedded Systems
貴賓價: $4,345Computer Networking: A Top-Down Approach, 5/e (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $1,176Wireless Communications & Networks, 2/e (美國版ISBN:0131918354)
售價: $900Secure Coding in C and C++ (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,178Head First HTML with CSS & XHTML (Paperback)
貴賓價: $960An Introduction to Formal Languages and Automata, 3/e
貴賓價: $2,214Network Security: The Complete Reference
貴賓價: $1,264Fundamentals of Data Structures in C, 2/e (Paperback)
售價: $1,487Semantic Information Processing (Paperback)
貴賓價: $837The Essential Knuth (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,330Linux Device Drivers, 3/e (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,881Understanding the Linux Kernel, 3/e (Paperback)
貴賓價: $507Java 加密與解密的藝術, 2/e
貴賓價: $917Geeks Bearing Gifts (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,428Possiplex (Paperback)
The classic guide to network security—now fully updated!"Bob and Alice are back!"
Widely regarded as the most comprehensive yet comprehensible guide to network security, the first edition of Network Security received critical acclaim for its lucid and witty explanations of the inner workings of network security protocols. In the second edition, this most distinguished of author teams draws on hard-won experience to explain the latest developments in this field that has become so critical to our global network-dependent society.
Network Security, Second Edition brings together clear, insightful, and clever explanations of every key facet of information security, from the basics to advanced cryptography and authentication, secure Web and email services, and emerging security standards. Coverage includes:
- All-new discussions of the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), IPsec, SSL, and Web security
- Cryptography: In-depth, exceptionally clear introductions to secret and public keys, hashes, message digests, and other crucial concepts
- Authentication: Proving identity across networks, common attacks against authentication systems, authenticating people, and avoiding the pitfalls of authentication handshakes
- Core Internet security standards: Kerberos 4/5, IPsec, SSL, PKIX, and X.509
- Email security: Key elements of a secure email system-plus detailed coverage of PEM, S/MIME, and PGP
- Web security: Security issues associated with URLs, HTTP, HTML, and cookies
- Security implementations in diverse platforms, including Windows, NetWare, and Lotus Notes
2. Introduction to Cryptography.
3. Secret Key Cryptography.
4. Modes of Operation.
5. Hashes and Message Digests.
6. Public Key Algorithms.
7. Number Theory.
8. Math with AES and Elliptic Curves.
9. Overview of Authentication Systems.
10. Authentication of People.
11. Security Handshake Pitfalls.
12. Strong Password Protocols.
13. Kerberos V4.
14. Kerberos V5.
15. PKI (Public Key Infrastructure).
16. Real-time Communication Security.
17. IPsec: AH and ESP.
18. IPsec: IKE.
IV. ELECTRONIC MAIL.
20. Electronic Mail Security.
21. PEM & S/MIME.
22. PGP (Pretty Good Privacy).
24. More Security Systems.
25. Web Issues.