The XML Handbook, 3/e (Paperback)
Charles F. Goldfarb, Paul Prescod
- 出版商: Pearson Education
- 出版日期: 2000-10-31
- 定價: USD $49.99
- 售價: $299
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 1034
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 013055068X
- ISBN-13: 9780130550682
售價: $580sendmail for Linux (Paperback)
售價: $850The Object-Oriented Development Process (Hardcover)
售價: $299Sams Teach Yourself XML in 21 Days, 2/e (Paperback)
售價: $725The Art of Objects: Object-Oriented Design and Architecture (Paperback)
售價: $199JavaBeans Unleashed (Paperback)
售價: $199Building Java Enterprise Systems with J2EE (Paperback)
貴賓價: $474R語言實戰（第2版）(R in Action: Data Analysis and Graphics with R, Second Edition)
貴賓價: $1,758Machine Learning: The Art and Science of Algorithms that Make Sense of Data (Paperback)
- The definitive XML resource: applications, products, technologies, and tutorials!
- Revised and enhanced Third Editionlatest standards and industry trends
- Two CD-ROMs: 175 genuinely free software packages including the IBM alphaWorks suiteplus unique trialware, demos, examples, specs, and more
- eXcelon Stylus
- XSL Stylesheet ManagerFREE Trial
- FREE XMLZip and ExeterXML Server from XMLSolutions
- FREE Trial Version of XML Authority Schema Editor
- Adobe FrameMaker+SGMLFree Tryout
- CD-ROMs: 175 no-time-limit FREE packages
- FREE TRIAL Arbortext Adept Editor LE
- FREE Personal VersionEnigma Publishing Software
"This book is an excellent starting point where you can learn and experiment with XML. As the inventor of SGML, Dr. Charles F. Goldfarb is one of the most respected authorities on structured information. Charles and I share a common vision: that the most valuable asset for the user or for a corporation, namely the data, can be openly represented in a simple, flexible, and human-readable form. This vision can now be realized through XML."
From the Foreword by Jean Paoli, Microsoft XML architect and co-editor of the W3C XML specification
The definitive resource for the Brave New Web of smart structured data and electronic commerce
- Start by understanding what XML is, why it came to be, how it differs from HTML, and the handful of vital concepts that you must understand to apply XML quickly and successfully.
- Experience what it's like to use XML, through illustrated walk-throughs of XML tools and applicationsincluding hot new Web servers for B2B, EDI, e-commerce, portals, content management, conversion, syndication, and presentation.
- Master the details of the XML language and related technologies from reader-friendly, in-depth presentations on XML, XSL, XSLT, XLink, XPath, XSDL, datatypes, schemas, namespaces, topic maps, and extended linking.