Managing High-Intensity Internet Projects
- 出版商: Prentice Hall
- 出版日期: 2001-10-12
- 售價: $399
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 240
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0130621102
- ISBN-13: 9780130621108
貴賓價: $1,663Capability Cases: A Solution Envisioning Approach (Paperback)
售價: $700Managing IT as an Investment: Partnering for Success
貴賓價: $2,270Software Architecture : Organizational Principles and Patterns (Paperback)
售價: $525Questioning Extreme Programming
貴賓價: $2,343Data Mining: Concepts and Techniques
貴賓價: $1,029Fundamentals of Logic Design, 4/e
The rapid-fire guide to managing high-intensity software projects.
Today's high-intensity, Internet-time projects: they're more than yesterday's management techniques can handle. To succeed, you need to understand what's different, where the pitfalls are, what works, and what doesn't. You need Managing High-Intensity Internet Projects. Legendary IT leader Ed Yourdon delivers instant, practical solutions for key challenges associated with Internet development. You'll discover how to:
- Manage the brutal negotiations and politics surrounding Internet projects
- Develop strategies that minimize risk
- Define requirements that are flexible enough to adapt-and solid enough to work
- Transform business processes, applications, and infrastructure at the same time
- Identify tools and technologies that support fast-paced development without compromising your future
- Maximize the effectiveness and value of your testing processes
- Realistically monitor your progress and make adjustments fast
Whether you're building B2B or B2C, infrastructure or mobile applications, Managing High-Intensity Internet Projects is your secret weapon-everything you need to deliver outstanding results on Internet time!
Table of Contents
2. Project Politics and Negotiations.
3. Business Process Re-engineering.
4. E-Business Strategy.
5. Managing the Software Process.
6. Managing the Requirements Process.
7. Managing the Design and Coding Processes.
8. Managing the Testing Process.
9. Monitoring Project Progress.
10. Managing Risk.
11. Managing the Team.
12. Managing Tools and Technology.