Managing High-Intensity Internet Projects
- 出版商: Prentice Hall
- 出版日期: 2001-10-12
- 定價: USD $67.50
- 售價: $399
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 240
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0130621102
- ISBN-13: 9780130621108
貴賓價: $1,575Capability Cases: A Solution Envisioning Approach (Paperback)
售價: $700Managing IT as an Investment: Partnering for Success
貴賓價: $2,112Software Architecture : Organizational Principles and Patterns (Paperback)
售價: $525Questioning Extreme Programming
售價: $299Project Management: Best Practices for IT Professionals
售價: $299The Software Development Edge: Essays on Managing Successful Projects
售價: $790Software Project Management in Practice
售價: $299The Project Management Advisor : 18 Major Project Screw-ups, and How to Cut Them off at the Pass (Paperback)
貴賓價: $2,098Organizational Patterns of Agile Software Development (Paperback)
售價: $299Radical Project Management
售價: $199Shooting Digital : Pro Tips for Taking Great Pictures with Your Digital Camera (Paperback)
售價: $1,125The Project Management Scorecard: Measuring the Success of Project Management Solutions (Hardcover)
售價: $199Effective Requirements Practices
售價: $399Making the Software Business Case: Improvement by the Numbers
貴賓價: $1,639Innovation Games: Creating Breakthrough Products Through Collaborative Play (Paperback)
The rapid-fire guide to managing high-intensity software projects.
Today's high-intensity, Internet-time projects: they're more than yesterday's management techniques can handle. To succeed, you need to understand what's different, where the pitfalls are, what works, and what doesn't. You need Managing High-Intensity Internet Projects. Legendary IT leader Ed Yourdon delivers instant, practical solutions for key challenges associated with Internet development. You'll discover how to:
- Manage the brutal negotiations and politics surrounding Internet projects
- Develop strategies that minimize risk
- Define requirements that are flexible enough to adapt-and solid enough to work
- Transform business processes, applications, and infrastructure at the same time
- Identify tools and technologies that support fast-paced development without compromising your future
- Maximize the effectiveness and value of your testing processes
- Realistically monitor your progress and make adjustments fast
Whether you're building B2B or B2C, infrastructure or mobile applications, Managing High-Intensity Internet Projects is your secret weapon-everything you need to deliver outstanding results on Internet time!
Table of Contents
2. Project Politics and Negotiations.
3. Business Process Re-engineering.
4. E-Business Strategy.
5. Managing the Software Process.
6. Managing the Requirements Process.
7. Managing the Design and Coding Processes.
8. Managing the Testing Process.
9. Monitoring Project Progress.
10. Managing Risk.
11. Managing the Team.
12. Managing Tools and Technology.