Numerical Analysis and Graphic Visualization with MatLab
貴賓價: $1,274A Friendly Introduction to Number Theory, 4/e (IE-Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,000Elementary Linear Algebra, 8/e (IE-Paperback)
貴賓價: $2,218Scientific Computing with MATLAB and Octave (Texts in Computational Science and Engineering)
貴賓價: $1,294Digital Signal Processing : A Practical Approach, 2/e (Paperback)
售價: $812Linear Algebra with Applications, 8/e (Hardcover)
Leverage the power of MATLAB 6 in all your technical computation and measurement applications
Now, there is a complete introduction to numerical methods and visualization with the latest, most powerful version of MATLAB, Version 6.0. Dr. Shoichiro Nakamura introduces the skills and knowledge needed to solve numerical equations with MATLAB, understand the computational results, and present them graphically.
This book brings together all four cornerstones of numerical analysis with MATLAB: the fundamental techniques of MATLAB programming; the mathematical basis of numerical methods; the application of numerical analysis to engineering, scientific, and mathematical problems; and the creation of scientific graphics. Coverage includes:
- Complete introductory tutorials for both MATLAB 6.0 programming and professional-quality 3D graphics
- Linear algebra applications: matrices, vectors, Gauss elimination, Gauss-Jordan elimination, LU decomposition, and more
- Polynomials and interpolation, including interpolation with Chebyshev points; cubic hermite, 2D and transfinite interpolation; and M-files
- Numerical integration, differentiation, and roots of nonlinear equations
- Advanced techniques, including curve fitting, spline functions, and boundary value problems
Whether you are a student, engineer, scientist, researcher, or economic analyst, MATLAB 6 offers you unprecedented power for defining and solving problems. Put that power to work — with Numerical Analysis and Graphical Visualization with MATLAB, second edition.
Table of Contents
1. MATLAB Primer.
2. Graphics with MATLAB.
3. Linear Algebra.
4. Polynomials and Interpolation.
5. Numerical Integration.
6. Numerical Differentiation.
7. Roots of Nonlinear Equations.
8. Curve Fitting To Measured Data.
9. Spline Functions and Nonlinear Interpolation.
10. Initial-Value Problems of Ordinary Differential Equations.
11. Boundary-Value Problems of Ordinary Differential Equations.
Appendix A: Colors.
Appendix B: Drawing Three-Dimensional Objects.
Appendix C: Movies.
Appendix D: Image Processing.
Appendix E: Graphical User Interface.
Appendix F: Answer Key.