Core ColdFusion 5 (Paperback)
- 出版商: Pearson Education
- 出版日期: 2001-10-15
- 定價: USD $44.99
- 售價: $399
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 992
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0130660612
- ISBN-13: 9780130660619
售價: $199Advanced Macromedia ColdFusion 5 Application Development, 2/e (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,425Advanced Macromedia ColdFusion MX Application Development, 3/e (Paperback)
售價: $99Inside ColdFusion MX (Paperback)
售價: $399Visual Basic .NET Developer's Guide to ASP.NET, XML and ADO.NET
售價: $299ASP.NET Cookbook (Paperback)
The project-based guide to enterprise ColdFusion 5 development!
- Develop serious applications with ColdFusion 5—fast!
- Practical, project-based coverage delivers skills and code you can use right now
- Database integration, Flash graphs, XML, wireless development, and much more
- New ColdFusion 5 features: user-defined functions, query-of-queries, and data-driven graphs
- Complete, working applications include an e-commerce site, a banner ad management system, a WML address book application, a site search, an intelligent agent, a ColdFusion 5 certification practice test, and much more!
- Includes complete CFML tag and function reference
- CD-ROM: 30-day evaluation copies of the latest Macromedia ColdFusion 5 products, plus an unrestricted copy of ColdFusion Express, and all source code
Core ColdFusion 5 is a relentlessly practical, project-focused guide to the specific techniques and skills you need to build serious enterprise applications with ColdFusion 5.
Certified ColdFusion expert Eben Hewitt walks you through constructing and integrating several increasingly complex, real-world applications. Every project delivers critical skills you'd otherwise have to learn through trial and error—and provides rock-solid code you can use in your own projects.
Hewitt's realistic "notes from the field" cut through the hype, helping you jump start your own projects—and build working systems fast. From the fundamentals of CFML to advanced database integration, to building a complete e-commerce site and XML-based content serialization, there's no better book for developers who just want to get the job done.
- Preparing your ColdFusion environment and installing ColdFusion 5
- CFML fundamentals: variables, templates, expressions, conditional logic, structures, arrays, lists, and functions
- Designing and working with relational databases
- Building a secure application framework and providing for state management and personalization
- All of the new ColdFusion 5 features: user-defined functions, query-of-queries, and data-driven graphs
- Deploying ColdFusion applications in wireless environments
- Includes a complete ColdFusion 5 tag and function reference-plus step-by-step guidance on creating your own custom tags
The accompanying CD-ROM contains completely unrestricted copies of ColdFusion Express and Macrodmedia Flash Toolkit for ColdFusion, all of the book's source code, plus 30-day evaluation copies of all these Macromedia enterprise development tools:
- ColdFusion 5.0 Enterprise Application Server for Windows, Linux, and Solaris
- ColdFusion Studio 4.5
- HomeSite 4.5
- Macromedia Spectra 1.5 Application Framework
- JRun Java Server 3.0.1 for Linux and Windows
Table of Contents
1. Getting the Lay of the Land.
2. The World Wide Web and HTTP.
3. Preparing Your ColdFusion Environment.
4. Installing ColdFusion 5.
5. ColdFusion Markup Language and Variables.
6. Passing Data Between Templates.
7. Expressions, Conditional Logic, and Flow Control.
8. Functions and Complex Data Types.
9. Designing a Relational Database.
10. Working with Relational Databases.
11. A Note about the ColdFusion Administrator.
13. ColdFusion Scripting.
14. The ColdFusion Application Framework.
15. Graphing with ColdFusion.
16. Sending and Receiving Email with ColdFusion.
17. File and Directory Management.
18. Writing Custom Tags.
19. XML and ColdFusion.
20. Creating Intelligent Agents.
21. A Complete E-Commerce Application.
Appendix A: ColdFusion 5 Tag Reference.
Appendix B: Coldfusion Function Reference.
Appendix C: Common Errors and What to Do about them.
Appendix D: Getting a Coldfusion Job.
Appendix E: Getting Certified in Coldfusion.
Appendix F: Best Practices.
Appendix G: Wireless Coldfusion with Wap and WML.
Appendix H: Coldfusion resources, User Groups, and Hosts.
Appendix I: SQL Function Reference.