Streamlined Object Modeling: Patterns, Rules, and Implementation
Jill Nicola, Mark Mayfield, Mike Abney
- 出版商: Prentice Hall
- 出版日期: 2001-10-01
- 售價: $1,925
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,829
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 400
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0130668397
- ISBN-13: 9780130668394
貴賓價: $2,480Agile Software Development: Principles, Patterns, and Practices (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $2,206Pattern Languages of Program Design 5
貴賓價: $2,185Enterprise Integration Patterns: Designing, Building, and Deploying Messaging Solutions (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $2,206Analysis Patterns: Reusable Object Models (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $1,628Enterprise JavaBeans 3.0, 5/e
貴賓價: $2,351Domain-Driven Design: Tackling Complexity in the Heart of Software (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $2,069Core J2EE Patterns: Best Practices and Design Strategies, 2/e (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $1,628Foundations of GTK+ Development
- A rigorous and practical framework for modeling business systems
- Pares object modeling down to its core concepts, making it easier than ever.
- Twelve object collaboration patterns that address virtually any business scenario
- Powerful techniquesnot fancy notation!
The first rigorous and practical approach for modeling complex business domains, rules, and systems.
Streamlined Object Modeling presents the first rigorous, practical framework for object modeling complex business domains, rules, and systems. Three world-renowned leaders in object development have pared object modeling down to the core concepts for all business domains, business rules, and business services. Starting from the first principles of "object think," the authors offer a fully integrated approach to building, validating, and critiquing object models. Coverage includes:
- Proven principles and techniques for successfully modeling the structure and operations of any business domain.
- Guidelines for finding and associating objects, assembling object models, and distributing system behavior among objects.
- Rigorous methods for discovering, organizing, and implementing business rules around objects.
- Twelve all-encompassing "collaboration patterns"what they represent, how they relate, and how to apply them.
- Five kinds of business rules, three types of services, and six categories of properties completely specify object-oriented business requirements
From start to finish, the book makes extensive use of examples drawn from real commercial applications. To illustrate how streamlined object modeling flows from analysis to code, it also presents a complete case study derived from a real-world application, and implemented in two leading object-oriented languages-Java, and the Squeak implementation of Smalltalk.
The accompanying CD-ROM contains all of the book's source code for both Java and Squeak, plus the Java 2 Software Development Kit and the latest version of Squeakthe commercial-quality, open source, cross-platform Smalltalk integrated development environment!