C++ Programmer's Notebook, 2/e
Jim Keogh, James Edward Keogh, John Shapley Gray
貴賓價: $1,507Sun Certified Programmer & Developer for Java 2 Study Guide, 2/e
貴賓價: $2,161Refactoring: Improving the Design of Existing Code (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $1,144C++ Programming: Visual QuickStart Guide (Paperback)
售價: $788C++ : A Dialog: Programming with the C++ Standard Library (Paperback)
售價: $99Flash 5 Hands-On Training (Paperback)
貴賓價: $893Your UNIX: The Ultimate Guide (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,045Power System Analysis, 2/e (Paperback)
售價: $525How Customers Think: Essential Insights into the Mind of the Market (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $1,898Linux Debugging and Performance Tuning: Tips and Techniques (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,789Effective STL: 50 Specific Ways to Improve Your Use of the Standard Template Library (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,068Computer Networking: A Top-Down Approach Featuring the Internet, 2/e (精裝)
- Learn C++ fast! Real code, thoroughly explained-and ready to use!
- Completely updated with over 200 new examples
- All the fundamentals: variables, operators, arrays, functions, program control, I/O, files, streams, memory management, sorts, searches, and more
- Advanced topics: data structures, templates, string classes, and exception handling
- See the code and put it to work—fast, easy, and hands on
C++ Programmer's Notebook, Second Edition teaches C++ the way you want to learn it: with real code! This quick, visual tutorial presents hundreds of annotated "snapshots" of working code, covering all the C++ concepts and techniques you need—and delivering specific solutions you can use right now!
Practical, comprehensive coverage includes:
- Variables, operators, expressions, arrays, and C-style strings
- Structures, functions, and program control
- Objects, classes, overloading, inheritance, and pointers
- Virtual and friend functions
- I/O, files, streams, and memory management
- Sorts and searches
- Data structures and templates
- String classes and exception handling
- Quality checklists for building robust, high-performance code!
Completely updated with over 200 new examples, C++ Programmer's Notebook, Second Edition is the perfect starting point for new C++ developers-and the perfect reference for experienced C++ developers looking for quick solutions!
Table of Contents
1. Working with Variables.
2. Working with Operators and Expressions.
3. Working with Arrays and C-Style Strings.
4. Working with Structures.
5. Working with Functions.
6. Working with Program Control.
7. Working with Objects and Classes.
8. Working with Overloading.
9. Working with Inheritance.
10. Working with Pointers.
11. Working with Virtual and Friend Functions.
12. Working with Keyboard Input and Screen Output.
13. Working with Files and Streams.
14. Working with Memory Management.
15. Working with Sorting and Searching Data.
16. Working with Data Structures.
17. Working with Templates.
18. Working with Assertions and Exceptions.
Appendix A: A User-Defined String Class.
Appendix B: Keeping Current.
Appendix C: Programmer's Checklist.
Appendix D: ASCII Codes.