Designing XML Databases (Paperback)
售價: $299Using XML with Legacy Business Applications (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,686C++ XML
貴賓價: $918Beginning Java 5 Game Programming (Paperback)
售價: $299The Essential Guide to XML Technologies
售價: $199XML Development with Java 2
貴賓價: $1,784SQL Design Patterns: Expert Guide to SQL Programming
貴賓價: $2,103Designing Software Product Lines with UML : From Use Cases to Pattern-Based Software Architectures
售價: $788C++ : A Dialog: Programming with the C++ Standard Library (Paperback)
售價: $199Berkeley DB
貴賓價: $2,197SQL-99 Complete, Really
售價: $99Oracle8 Design Using UML Objoct Modeling (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,655Mastering Kylix 2
貴賓價: $1,140Java and XML (Paperback)
售價: $613Apache Jakarta-Tomcat
- Comprehensive guide to designing Web-enabled databases with XML technology
- Complete conceptual framework that begins with XML
- Integrating XML databases into enterprise systems
- Includes extensive Java(tm), SQL, and XSL example code
- Applies to all leading enterprise databases, including Oracle and IBM DB2
Design powerful XML-based databases for any application!
Designing XML Databases is a comprehensive guide to XML-based database design in Web and enterprise environments. If you already own an XML-enabled database system, you'll discover powerful design techniques for making the most of it. If you're working with a conventional RDBMS, you'll learn better ways to utilize it in XML application development. And if you're constructing an XML-based database from scratch, you'll master a complete conceptual framework, using a start-to-finish case study. Mark Graves covers all this, and more:
- Integrating database design, DBMS system design, and XML application design
- Using object-oriented, relational, and flat-file databases to store XML data
- Expert XML-based data modeling techniques
- XML database queries: practical approaches, JDBC techniques, and mathematical foundations
- Building XSL and Java user interfaces to Web XML databases
- XML database architecture and native indexing
- Integrating XML databases into broader enterprise systems
- XML databases in scientific applications
Designing XML Databases will be an essential resource for all database designers/developers, XML application developers, system architects, and project technical leaders-especially those in environments with highly customized requirements.
Table of Contents
2. Schema Design.
3. Theoretical Foundations.
4. Data Storage.
5. Database System Architecture.
6. Commercial Systems.
7. User Interface.
Appendix A: Java Utilities.
Appendix B: SAX Parser.
Appendix C: XML Schema Part 0: Primer.