Essential PHP for Web Professionals
- 出版商: Pearson Education
- 出版日期: 2000-09-30
- 定價: USD $29.99
- 售價: $99
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 192
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0130889032
- ISBN-13: 9780130889034
售價: $199DBA's Guide to Databases on Linux
售價: $299The Concise Guide to XFREE86 for Linux (Paperback)
售價: $399Oracle and Open Source: Tools and Applications (Paperback)
售價: $199Mission-Critical Java Project Management
售價: $399Hack Proofing Sun Solaris 8
售價: $489Dreamweaver MX : Advanced PHP Web Development (Paperback)
售價: $199LPIC Prep Kit 101 General Linux I (Paperback)
售價: $199Professional PHP4 Web Development Solutions
貴賓價: $1,872The Guru's Guide to Transact-SQL (Paperback)
售價: $399Special Edition Using SOAP
售價: $299Enterprise XML Clearly Explained
貴賓價: $966How the Internet Works, 6/e
售價: $199XML, Web Services, and the Data Revolution
售價: $199PHP by Example
貴賓價: $1,418PDF Reference, 2/e Version 1.3 (Paperback)
售價: $823Web Services Architecture and Its Specifications: Essentials for Understanding WS
售價: $99Professional WebObjects 5.0 with Java (Paperback)
- Get results with PHP4today!
- Learn from real-world examples available from a companion Web site
- Master every key technique!
- Discover database integration, forms/email processing, page templates, and much more
- Endorsed by WOW (The World Organization of Webmasters)
This compact, example-rich guide teaches Web developers exactly what they need to know to achieve great results with PHP4, the world's fastest growing Web scripting language. Endorsed by The World Organization of Webmasters, Essential PHP for Web Professionals offers no-nonsense, practical coverage built around real-world available from a companion Web site. From PHP installation through sophisticated site automation, this book delivers practical answers, usable code, and real solutionsfast!
You'll learn all this, and much more!
- Installing and configuring PHP4 support on Apachefor both Linux and Windows
- Delivering dynamic content on any Web or intranet site
- File reads/writes and data checking
- Forms processing and automated email responses
- Using PHP templates to automate page designand redesign
- Database integration
Look to Essential Books for ALL the Web Skills You Need! All these books share the same great format, and the same dynamic Web site... so once you've used one, learning from the others is a piece of cake!
- Essential CSS and DHTML for Web Professionals
- Essential Flash 4 for Web Professionals
- Essential PERL 5 for Web Professionals
- Essential Photoshop 5 for Web Professionals
- Essential ASP for Web Professionals
- And more to come!