C: A Reference Manual, 5/e (Paperback)
Samuel P. Harbison, Guy L. Steele Jr.
- 出版商: Pearson
- 出版日期: 2002-03-03
- 售價: $2,760
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $2,622
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 533
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 013089592X
- ISBN-13: 9780130895929
貴賓價: $970Introduction to Algorithms, 2/e
貴賓價: $1,501Expert C Programming: Deep C Secrets (Paperback)
售價: $864The Art of Computer Programming, Volume 1, Fascicle 1: MMIX -- A RISC Computer for the New Millennium (Paperback)
貴賓價: $2,912Digital Design and Computer Architecture, 2/e (Paperback)(美國原版)
貴賓價: $1,829Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs, 2/e (Paperback)
This best-selling, authoritative reference manual provides a complete description of the C language, the run-time libraries, and a style of C programming that empha_sizes correctness, portability, and maintainability.
Describing the C language more clearly and in more detail than any other book, authors Samuel P. Harbison and Guy L. Steele Jr. provide in a single manual:
- Standard C (1999) - the new revison of the C Standard supports complex and Boolean types, variable length arrays, precise floating-point programming, and new libraries for portability and internationalization.
- Standard C (1989)- the version of C used by most of today's programmers.
- Traditional C-common practice before 1990, with millions of lines of code in use every day.
- C++ compatible C-code that can be used as C or C++.
- The complete C run-time libraries for all C versions.
C: A Reference Manual is the only book that describes all the details of C-past and present. It is the single must-have reference for all C programmers and implementors.
Thoroughly revised and updated, the expanded Fifth Edition includes a complete description of the latest C Standard, ISO/IEC 9899:1999, with its powerful language extensions and new libraries.
New! Visit the Web site. www.CAReferenceManual.com contains source code for the longer examples in the book, expanded discussions on language issues, the latest ISO/IEC language corrigenda, and links to other C resources.
Table of Contents
I. THE C LANGUAGE.
2. Lexical Elements.
3. The C Preprocessor.
6. Conversions and Representations.
II. THE C LIBRARIES.
11. Standard Language Additions.
12. Character Processing.
13. String Processing.
14. Memory Functions.
15. Input/Output Facilities.
16. General Utilities.
17. Mathematical Functions.
18. Time and Date Functions.
19. Control Functions.
21. Extended Integer Types.
22. Floating-point Environment.
23. Complex Arithmetic.
24. Wide and Multibyte Facilities
Appendix A. The ASCII Character Set.
Appendix B. Syntax of the C Language.
Appendix C. Answers to the Exercises.