Essential WAP for Web Professionals
Damon Hougland, Khurram Zafar, Micah Brown
- 出版商: Prentice Hall Ptr
- 出版日期: 2001-06-14
- 售價: $1,118
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,062
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 256
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0130925683
- ISBN-13: 9780130925688
售價: $299Learning WML& WMLScript (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,192The Arts and Crafts Computer: Using Your Computer as an Artist's Tool
貴賓價: $1,171Web Performance Tuning
售價: $199Dot-Com and Beyond: Breakthrough Internet-based Architectures and Methodologies (Paperback)
售價: $199Free-Commerce: The Ultimate Guide to E-business on a Budget
貴賓價: $1,043Webmaster in a Nutshell, 2/e
貴賓價: $1,530SQL 3: Implementing the SQL Foundation Standard
貴賓價: $917Oracle8i Internal Services for Waits, Latches, Locks, and Memory
貴賓價: $1,322Putting Metaclasses to Work
貴賓價: $1,043Windows NT User Administration (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,427Building Embedded Linux Systems
貴賓價: $1,555Upgrading & Troubleshooting Networks: The Complete Reference
售價: $199Taking Your Talent to the Web: Making the Transition from Graphic Design to Web
- Get results with WAPtoday!
- Learn from complete sample applications and a live Web site
- WAP/WML development techniquesquick, clear, and handy!
- Covers server-side WAP with ASP, JSP, Servlets, and Perl
- Endorsed by WOW (The World Organization of Webmasters)
By the year 2004, over a billion wireless devices will access the Internetand most will use WAP, the #1 solution for delivering wireless and m-commerce content. In this compact, example-rich guide, Web developers will discover exactly how to build practical applications with WAP-and join the wireless Internet revolution! Essential WAP for Web Professionals offers no-nonsense, practical introductions to the key elements of WAP systems, and the key techniques of WML/WMLScript development. It also contains complete WAP server-side applications built with four leading tools: ASP, Perl, JSP, and Servletsall viewable and downloadable on the Web!
You'll learn all this, and much more!
- Setting up a WAP development environment
- Understanding WAP network, software, and hardware modules
- Using WML elements, attributes, variables, task and event elements
- Using graphics effectively in wireless applications
- Maximizing WAP security
- Getting ready for the future of WAP: richer content, more interactive applications
Look to Essential Books for ALL the Web Skills You Need!All these books share the same great format... so once you've used one, learning from the others is easy!
- Essential CSS and DHTML for Web Professionals
- Essential Flash 5 for Web Professionals
- Essential PHP for Web Professionals
- Essential Design for Web Professionals
- Essential ASP for Web Professionals
- Essential Photoshop 5 for Web Professionals
- Essential PERL 5 for Web Professionals
- With more to come!