C# for Windows Programming
Chris H. Pappas, William H. Murray
貴賓價: $1,671Sun Certified Programmer & Developer for Java 2 Study Guide, 2/e
貴賓價: $2,103CCNA Self-Study: Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices (ICND) 640-811, 640-801, 2/e
貴賓價: $1,670Understanding the Linux Kernel, 2/e (Paperback)
貴賓價: $931Computational Geometry: Algorithms and Applications, 2/e
貴賓價: $2,343Data Mining: Concepts and Techniques
Jump into the future of Windows application programming with C#!
- Powerful, rapid-development C# taught by the experts
- Complete code examples make learning easy!
- Includes two case study chapters presenting complete applications
C# is a new object-oriented programming language that combines the power and flexibility of C++ with the ease of Visual Basic(r). C# offers a radical departure from the traditional Windows application development process, and C# for Windows Programming gives you everything you need to get started in this next wave of Windows application programming.
Using their classroom-proven techniques, pioneering C# instructors Chris H. Pappas and William H. Murray examine the key features of C#, compare them with those of C and C++, develop working code, and discuss programming strategies. With C# for Windows Programming, you will be able to grasp all the key concepts of C# quickly and easily.
- Learn C# essentials using Pappas and Murray's classroom proven techniques
- Complete, working code examples walk you through concepts step by step
- Includes case study chapters presenting financial and charting applications
- Be among the first to learn the next need-to-know language!
Programmers and professionals already familiar with Visual Basic or C++ will find C# for Windows Programming the best way to get up to speed on C# quickly and easily!
Table of Contents
1. A Radically New Approach: C# and Windows.
2. User Interface Design Fundamentals.
3. Design Time Control Properties.
4. Run Time Control Properties.
6. Input. Controls and Forms. Using TextBox Controls. TextBox ScrollBars. Speeding? Who Me? Using RadioButton Controls. Using CheckBox Controls. Using ScrollBar Controls. Mouse. More Input?
7. Multiple Forms, Menus and Common Dialog Boxes.
9. Graphics Fundamentals.
10. Pictures And Graphics.
11. Numeric Examples.
12. Financial Applications.
13. Professional-Quality Bar and Pie Charts.