The Essential Guide to Mobile Business
Ingrid Vos, Pieter deKlein
- 出版商: Pearson Education
- 出版日期: 2001-10-01
- 售價: $299
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 304
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 013093819X
- ISBN-13: 9780130938190
貴賓價: $2,220Juniper Networks Routers: The Complete Reference
貴賓價: $2,138Interdomain Multicast Routing: Practical Juniper Networks and Cisco Systems Solu
貴賓價: $1,442Making Process Improvement Work: A Concise Action Guide for Software Managers an
貴賓價: $1,396IPv6 Essentials (Paperback)
貴賓價: $2,328Embedded Linux: Hardware, Software, and Interfacing
售價: $600Putting VoIP to Work: Softswitch Network Design and Testing (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $1,532802.11 Wireless Networks: The Definitive Guide
售價: $1,260AI Game Programming Wisdom (Hardcover)
售價: $960Programming the Microsoft Windows Driver Model, 2/e (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,396Linux Device Drivers, 2/e
貴賓價: $1,802Building Web Services with Java: Making Sense of XML, SOAP, WSDL and UDDI
貴賓價: $1,045Developing Windows NT Device Drivers: A Programmer's Handbook
貴賓價: $2,404Embedded Systems Firmware Demystified (With CD-ROM)
貴賓價: $1,610Embedded Systems Design: An Introduction to Processes, Tools and Techniques
貴賓價: $1,205TCP/IP Illustrated, Volume 1: The Protocols (Hardcover)
售價: $960Programming Windows, 5/e
售價: $199Hack Attacks Encyclopedia: A Complete History of Hacks, Cracks, Phreaks, and Spi
The complete, non-technical introduction to next-generation m-business technologies and applications.
- Identify your most profitable m-business opportunities now!
- Understand today's key m-business technologies
- Preview tomorrow's breakthroughs, including GPRS, EDGE, and 3G
- Includes 17 real-world m-business case studies
- Contains a five-step plan for establishing your Wireless Web presence
Mobile business technologies will enable virtually any business function to be delivered via wireless devices such as cell phones, pagers, and PDAs—allowing people to conduct business anywhere, as easily as they can do it at home or at the office. In The Essential Guide to Mobile Business, two pioneering implementers deliver a complete, up-to-the-minute m-business briefing for every executive; marketing, sales, or PR professional; or investor who needs accurate, accessible information for decision-making!
- The mobile Internet: what it means to customers, entrepreneurs, and developers
- WAP, Bluetooth, and today's other key technologies
- Tomorrow's "just around the corner" breakthroughs: GPRS, UMTS, and EDGE
- Competitive and strategic analyses of key mobile players, applications and technologies
- 17 real-world case studies help you identify your best m-business opportunities
- 5-step action plan for establishing your mobile Internet presence
- How m-business is likely to mature and evolve in the coming years
- By the implementers of the world's first commercial WAP mobile portal
Want to know what mobile business will mean to you, and how you can profit from it? The Essential Guide to Mobile Business delivers real answers—straight from the experts who are making it happen!
Table of Contents
Structure of the Book.
WAP and the Future.
2. Similarities and Differences between WAP and the Internet.
3. The Rapid Development of Mobile Communications.
4. The Internet.
6. Mobile Internet: Get on Board Now, or Wait?
Opportunities and Threats of Mobile Internet for Your Business.
7. WAP in the Real World.
9. Five Steps to a Successful WAP Site.
10. A Look into the Mobile Future.
Appendix A. Examples and Tips to Build a WAP Site.
Appendix B. List of Interesting URLs.
About the Authors.