J2EE Platform Web Services
- 出版商: Prentice Hall
- 出版日期: 2003-08-06
- 售價: $1,710
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,625
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 592
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0131014021
- ISBN-13: 9780131014022
$299Sams Teach Yourself Game Programming in 24 Hours
Build robust, scalable, end-to-end business solutions with J2EE™ Web Services.
This is the definitive practitioner's guide to building enterprise-class J2EE Web Services that integrate with any B2B application and interoperate with any legacy system. Sun senior architect Ray Lai introduces 25 vendor-independent architectural patterns and best practices for designing Web Services that deliver outstanding performance, scalability, and reliability. Lai takes you to the frontiers of emerging Web Services technologies, showing how to make the most of today's leading-edge tools, from Java Web Services Developer Pack to Apache Axis. Coverage includes:
- Web Services: making the business case, and overcoming the technical and business challenges
- Real-life examples and scenarios, and a start-to-finish application case study
- Expert guidance on reducing risk and avoiding implementation pitfalls
- Building complete business solutions with rich messaging and workflow collaboration
- Mainframe interoperability and B2B integration within and beyond the enterprise
- Framework and methodology to develop your Web Services patterns and best practices
- Up-to-the-minute coverage of Web Services security
- New applications: service consolidation, wireless, and more
- An extensive library of links to Web resources, reference material, and vendors
Whether you're an architect, designer, project leader, or developer, these are the best practices, patterns, and techniques you need to succeed with Web services in your enterprise environment. Enterprises seeking to leverage Web Services to revolutionize the ways they deliver services to customers, partners, and employees will find the answers they need in this book.
Table of Contents
2. The Web Services Phenomenon and Emerging Trends.
3. Web Services Technology Overview.
4. Web Services Architecture and Best Practices.
5. Mainframe Integration and Interoperability.
6. Enterprise and Cross-Enterprise Integration.
7. Web Services Security.
8. Web Services in Action: Case Study.
9. The Next Frontiers.
Appendix A: Resources and References.
Appendix B: Some Web Services Vendors.
Appendix C: Demo Environment Set-up.