Communication Systems: Analysis and Design (Hardcover)
Harold P.E. Stern, Samy A. Mahmoud
貴賓價: $1,311Digital Communication, 3/e (Hardcover)
貴賓價: $1,127Understanding Digital Signal Processing, 3/e (IE-Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,216Streamlining Digital Signal Processing : A Tricks of the Trade Guidebook, 2/e (Paperback)
貴賓價: $1,064Principles of Communication Systems Simulation with Wireless Applications (Paperback)
Using three parallel approaches—rigorous mathematical, graphical, and intuitive—this text offers students a practical and deep understanding of communication systems. Emphasis on the theme of cost vs. performance tradeoffs throughout the book provides a framework and motivation for all the topics examined in it. Fundamentals of frequency domain analysis are reinforced through graphical techniques and communications-oriented examples.
Table of Contents
2. Frequency Domain Analysis.
3. Digital Baseband Modulation Techniques.
4. Baseband Receiver Design (and Stochastic Mathematics, Part I).
5. Digital Bandpass Modulation and Demodulation Techniques (and Stochastic Mathematics, Part II).
6. Analog Bandpass Modulation and Demodulation Techniques.
7. Multiplexing Techniques.
8. Analog-to-Digital and Digital-to-Analog Conversion.
9. Basics of Information Theory, Data Compression, and Image Compression.
10. Basics of Error Control Coding.