Advanced UNIX Programming, 2/e (Paperback)
Marc J. Rochkind
- 出版商: Addison-Wesley Professional
- 出版日期: 2004-05-09
- 售價: $2,275
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $2,161
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 736
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0131411543
- ISBN-13: 9780131411548
立即出貨 (庫存 < 4)
售價: $399LPIC 1 Exam Cram 2: Linux Professional Institute Certification Exams 101 and 102 (Paperback)
貴賓價: $970Introduction to Algorithms, 2/e
The classic guide to UNIX® programming-completely updated!
UNIX application programming requires a mastery of system-level services. Making sense of the many functions-more than 1,100 functions in the current UNIX specification-is a daunting task, so for years programmers have turned to Advanced UNIX Programming for its clear, expert advice on how to use the key functions reliably.
An enormous number of changes have taken place in the UNIX environment since the landmark first edition. In Advanced UNIX Programming, Second Edition, UNIX pioneer Marc J. Rochkind brings the book fully up to date, with all-new, comprehensive coverage including:
- Darwin, the Mac™ OS X kernel
- And more than 200 new system calls
Rochkind's fully updated classic explains all the UNIX system calls you're likely to need, all in a single volume!
- Interprocess communication, networking (sockets), pseudo terminals, asynchronous I/O, advanced signals, realtime, and threads
- Covers the system calls you'll actually use-no need to plow through hundreds of improperly implemented, obsolete, and otherwise unnecessary system calls!
- Thousands of lines of example code include a Web browser and server, a keystroke recorder/player, and a shell complete with pipelines, redirection, and background processes
- Emphasis on the practical-ensuring portability, avoiding pitfalls, and much more!
Since 1985, the one book to have for mastering UNIX application programming has been Rochkind's Advanced UNIX Programming. Now completely updated, the second edition remains the choice for up-to-the-minute, in-depth coverage of the essential system-level services of the UNIX family of operating systems
Table of Contents：
2. Basic File I/O.
3. Advanced File I/O.
4. Terminal I/O.
5. Processes and Threads.
6. Basic Interprocess Communication.
7. Advanced Interprocess Communication.
8. Networking and Sockets.
9. Signals and Timers.
Appendix A. Process Attributes.
Appendix B. Ux: A C++ Wrapper for Standard UNIX Functions.
Appendix C. Jtux: A Java/Jython Interface to Standard UNIX Functions.
Appendix D. Alphabetical and Categorical Function Lists.