Oracle Solaris Cluster Essentials (Paperback)
立即出貨 (庫存 < 4)
售價: $1,025Oracle Enterprise Manager 10g Grid Control Handbook (Paperback)
Oracle® Solaris Cluster Essentials is a comprehensive, authoritative guide to the industry’s most stable, robust clustering platform: Oracle Solaris Cluster. This book covers both Oracle Solaris Cluster 3.2 and Oracle Solaris Cluster Geographic Edition in thorough detail, offering start-to-finish lifecycle guidance for planning, implementation, management, and troubleshooting.
Written by Oracle Solaris Cluster expert Tim Read, this book covers both high availability and disaster recovery features, and offers in-depth guidance for both Oracle and non-Oracle database environments. It also presents several example implementations that can be used to quickly construct effective proofs-of-concept.
Whether you’re new to clustering or upgrading from older solutions, this book brings together all the information you’ll need to maximize the value, reliability, and performance of any Oracle Solaris Cluster environment. You’ll learn how to
- Understand Oracle Solaris Cluster’s product features and architecture, and their implications for design and performance
- Establish requirements and design clustered systems that meet them
- Master best practices for integrating clustering with virtualization technologies
- Implement proven disaster recovery planning techniques
- Efficiently maintain Oracle Solaris Cluster environments
Part of the Oracle Solaris System Administration Series, Oracle® Solaris Cluster Essentials combines a complete technology introduction and hands-on guide for every architect, administrator, and IT manager responsible for high availability and business continuity.