Driving Career Results: How to Manage Self-Directed Employee Development
- 出版商: Pearson FT Press
- 出版日期: 2016-01-20
- 定價: USD $39.99
- 售價: $1,400
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,330
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 240
- 裝訂: Hardcover
- ISBN: 0134381645
- ISBN-13: 9780134381640
YOUR BEST ROUTE TO CAREER SUCCESS
CREATE A PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT PLAN YOU OWN AND CONTROL!
- Complete, easy-to-use Individual Development Planning template for you or your colleagues
- Hundreds of bite-sized, practical, no cost ways to take charge of your own development
- Plus Exclusive HR Tips for implementing Self-Directed Employee Development at your company
Take control of your career by taking control of your own learning and development! Nobody will do it for you anymore: you have to do it yourself. Start now, and you’ll be miles ahead of everyone who’s still waiting for help!
Driving Career Results brings together all the tools, ideas, plans, and techniques you’ll need. World-class HR expert Linda Brenner has helped tens of thousands of businesspeople succeed. Now, she helps you assess your personal strengths and opportunities, and then systematically improve in a manageable, practical way.
Brenner offers expert tips for leveraging strengths and improving development areas in areas such as judgment, problem-solving, creativity, trust, influence, teamwork, planning, business acumen, customer focus, grit, technical savvy, communications, collaboration, integrity, accountability, curiosity, innovation, courage, and more. You’ll learn where to start, what to prioritize, how to commit to a personal plan of action…and how to make it happen!
Are you waiting around for someone to “develop” you? You may be waiting a long time. Nowadays, you’re in the driver’s seat of your own career, whether you know it or not. Corporations don’t have the time and energy it takes to truly help you learn and improve. It’s all on you.
Driving Career Results shows you how to drive your own development…simply, effectively, and at virtually no cost.
Whether you’re targeting a more challenging, higher-paying role or your very first job, this book is for you. (And if you’re an HR leader, this book will help you implement self-directed development in your organization!) Step by step, Linda Brenner helps you:
- Identify your greatest strengths and most critical areas to improve
- Build your individual development plan
- Choose from hundreds of free, bite-sized, media-rich, self-directed development ideas
- Collaborate more successfully with colleagues and your manager
- Track your progress in self-development
Whatever your career goals are, there’s only one way to get where you want to be: drive your own learning and development!
For more information, check out our companion app at www.skillsify.com.