Learn Adobe Dreamweaver CC for Web Authoring: Adobe Certified Associate Exam Preparation (2nd Edition) (Adobe Certified Associate (ACA))
Mark DuBois, Rob Schwartz, Kim Cavanaugh
Dreamweaver CC is the industry-leading web design and development application from Adobe. With Dreamweaver you can build standards-based web pages using code and design techniques that translate directly into careers in web and user experience design. Learn Dreamweaver by creating an entire website from scratch as you:
- Use HTML to structure the content of web pages
- Design web pages that will look great on desktop, tablet, and mobile devices
- Use images, color, and typography, in the web design process
- Make the most of the great editing and visualization tools
- Prepare to be a web design professional by understanding the theory and practice behind modern web design.
This study guide uses more than 10 hours of video integrated with text to help you gain real-world skills that will get you started in your career designing and building web pages using Adobe Dreamweaver CC 2018. It lays the foundation for taking the Adobe Certified Associate certification exam and helps prepare you for an entry-level position in a competitive job market.
Purchasing this book gives you access to valuable online extras. Follow the instructions in the book’s “Getting Started” section to unlock access to:
- Web Edition containing instructional video embedded in the complete text of the book with interactive review questions along with product updates
- Downloadable lesson files you need to work through the projects in the book