Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC is one of the most powerful tools a digital photographer has in their toolset, offering powerful editing features in streamlined interface that lets photographers import, sort, and organize images. In this completely updated bestseller, author Martin Evening describes Lightroom Classic CC features in detail, covering library organization, develop image processing, output modules, and an introduction to the features in the new Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC across desktop, web, and mobile. As an established commercial and landscape photographer, Martin knows first-hand what photographers need for an efficient work flow. He has been working with Lightroom from the beginning, and as a result, knows the software inside and out. In this book, he’ll teach you how to:
- Work efficiently with images shot in raw or non-raw formats
- Import photographs with ease and sort them according to your workflow
- Create and manage a personal image and video library
- Integrate Lightroom with Adobe Photoshop
- Prepare images for print, slideshows, or to create a book
- Make the most of new features, such as the ability to migrate and sync photos via the cloud
- Photographers will find Lightroom Classic CC—and Th e Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC Book—indispensable tools in their digital darkrooms.