Aws Certified Developer - Associate (Dva-C01) Cert Guide
Learn, prepare, and practice for AWS Certified Developer - Associate (DVA-C01) exam success with this Cert Guide from Pearson IT Certification, a leader in IT Certification learning.
- Explore the AWS Certified Developer - Associate (DVA-C01) exam topics as defined in the latest official exam objectives from Amazon
- Pre-test your knowledge before each chapter with core concept quizzes
- Assess your knowledge and retention with chapter-ending quizzes
- Review key concepts with exam preparation tasks
- Practice with realistic exam questions covering the entire body of exam objectives
- Learn from more than one hour of video mentoring
AWS Certified Developer - Associate (DVA-C01) Cert Guide is a best-of-breed exam study guide. Best-selling author and expert instructor Marko Sluga shares preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills. Material is presented in a concise manner, focusing on increasing your understanding and retention of exam topics.
The book presents you with an organized test preparation routine through the use of proven series elements and techniques. Exam topic lists make referencing easy. Chapter-ending Exam Preparation Tasks help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly. End-of-chapter quizzes help you assess your knowledge, and a final preparation chapter guides you through tools and resources to help you craft your final study plan.
The companion website contains the powerful Pearson Test Prep practice test software, complete with hundreds of exam-realistic questions. The assessment engine offers you a wealth of customization options and reporting features, laying out a complete assessment of your knowledge to help you focus your study where it is needed most. The companion website also contains more than one hour of personal video mentoring from the author.
Well regarded for its level of detail, assessment features, and challenging quizzes, this study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that will enable you to succeed on the exam the first time.
The study guide helps you master all the topics on the AWS Certified Developer - Associate (DVA-C01) exam, including:
- Deployment: CLI, SDKs, CI/CD pipelines, CloudFormation, Elastic Beanstalk, deployment/provisioning processes and patterns, serverless design, and more
- Security: Authentication via AWS CLI and SDKs; IAM users, groups, roles, and policies; IAM federation with external directories and identity providers; security groups and NACLS
- Development with AWS services: Implementing designs in code; interacting with infrastructure via AWS CLI, SDKs, and APIs; DevOps approaches and Code tools
- Refactoring: AWS data transfer, transport, and transform tools; managed AWS services for refactoring new or migrated applications
- Monitoring and troubleshooting: CloudWatch data capture and analysis; application problem solving, scaling, and optimization; CloudTrail tracing and auditing; and more
The website contains two free, complete practice exams and more than one hour of video training.
Includes Exclusive Offer for up to 80% Off Premium Edition eBook and Practice Test and Video Training.
Pearson Test Prep online system requirements:
Browsers: Chrome version 73 and above; Safari version 12 and above; Microsoft Edge 44 and above.
Devices: Desktop and laptop computers, tablets running on Android v8.0 and iOS v13, smartphones with a minimum screen size of 4.7". Internet access required.
Pearson Test Prep offline system requirements:
Windows 10, Windows 8.1; Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client; Pentium-class 1 GHz processor (or equivalent); 512 MB RAM; 650 MB disk space plus 50 MB for each downloaded practice exam; access to the Internet to register and download exam databases
Marko Sluga has 20+ years of IT experience. He witnessed the rise of cloud computing as an insider, working on cloud-related projects from the earliest SOC, virtualization, and open-source API offerings through today's fully automated, intelligent, serverless, and cloud-native solutions. He has worked with Amazon Web Services since early 2010, and holds eight AWS certifications. Through his consulting practice, markocloud.com, he trains, coaches, and advises on cloud technologies and strategies, DevOps, and IT system and process optimization. His clients range from startups and SMBs to enterprises, including Fortune(R) 500 companies.