Direct from Microsoft, this Exam Ref is the official study guide for the new Microsoft AZ-500 Microsoft Azure Security Technologies certification exam.
Exam Ref AZ-500 Microsoft Azure Security Technologies offers professional-level preparation that helps candidates maximize their exam performance and sharpen their skills on the job. It focuses on specific areas of expertise modern IT professionals need to demonstrate real-world mastery of Azure security. Coverage includes:
- Managing identity and access
- Implementing platform protection
- Managing security operations
- Securing data and applications
Microsoft Exam Ref publications stand apart from third-party study guides because they:
- Provide guidance from Microsoft, the creator of Microsoft certification exams
- Target IT professional-level exam candidates with content focused on their needs, not "one-size-fits-all" content
- Streamline study by organizing material according to the exam's objective domain (OD), covering one functional group and its objectives in each chapter
- Feature Thought Experiments to guide candidates through a set of "what if?" scenarios, and prepare them more effectively for Pro-level style exam questions
- Explore big picture thinking around the planning and design aspects of the IT pro's job role
For more information on Exam AZ-500 and the Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate credential, visit https: //docs.microsoft.com/en-us/learn/certifications/azure-security-engineer.
Yuri Diogenes (CISSP, E-CND, E-CEH, E-CSA, E-CHFI, CompTIA Security+, CySA+, Cloud Essentials Certified, Mobility+, Network+, CASP, CyberSec First Responder, MCSE, MCTS) is Senior Program Manager at Microsoft Cybersecurity Engineering's Cloud and Artificial Intelligence Division. In this role, he helps customers onboard and deploy Azure Security Center. At Microsoft since 2006, his roles have ranged from senior support escalation engineer on the CSS Forefront Edge Team to co-creator of the Azure Security Center content experience. A Professor at EC-Council University's MS and BS-level Cybersecurity programs, he holds an MS in Cybersecurity Intelligence & Forensics from Utica College, and an MBA from FGF in Brazil. His 22 books include Microsoft Azure Security Center, Second Edition and Enterprise Mobility Suite: Managing BYOD and Company-Owned Devices.
Orin Thomas (MVP, Microsoft Regional Director, MCT, MCSE, MCITP) is Principal Cloud Operations Advocate at Microsoft, and author of 40+ books for Microsoft Press on topics including Windows Server, Windows Client, Azure, Security, System Center, Exchange Server, and SQL Server. His recent titles include Exam Ref MS-100 Microsoft 365 Identity and Services and Windows Server 2019 Inside Out. Thomas has authored Azure Architecture courses at Pluralsight, as well as multiple Microsoft Official Curriculum and EdX courses on diverse IT topics. He is completing a Doctorate in Information Technology at Charles Sturt University.