Microsoft Office Inside Out (Office 2021 and Microsoft 365)
- 出版商: MicroSoft
- 出版日期: 2021-12-16
- 售價: $1,940
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,843
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 992
- 裝訂: Quality Paper - also called trade paper
- ISBN: 0137564090
- ISBN-13: 9780137564095
Conquer Microsoft Office--from the inside out!
Dive into the Microsoft Office application suite--and really put its productivity tools and services to work for you! This supremely well-organized reference packs hundreds of timesaving solutions, tips, and workarounds--all you need to make the most of Office's most powerful tools for productivity and decision-making. Renowned Office expert Joe Habraken offers a complete tour of Microsoft Office, with cutting-edge techniques and shortcuts for Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, the 365 Online apps, and more. Discover how experts tackle today's key tasks--and challenge yourself to new levels of mastery.
- Create amazing content faster with Office's new features, tools, and shortcuts.
- Share, collaborate with, and secure Office files in the cloud.
- Organize, edit, and format complex documents with Microsoft Word.
- Build tables of contents, captions, indexes, and footnotes that automatically update.
- Efficiently enter and manage data in Excel workbooks, and format it for easy understanding.
- Build flexible, reliable Excel workbooks with formulas and functions--including XLOOKUP and other enhancements.
- Integrate data from external sources, including stock and currency data, and Wolfram curated knowledge.
- Transform data into insight with Pivot Tables and Excel charts -- including new recommended charts and the Quick Analysis gallery.
- Quickly create presentations with PowerPoint themes, Reuse Slides, and Libraries.
- Build more impactful slides with advanced formatting, SmartArt, animation, transitions, media, and free stock images.
- Use PowerPoint tools to present more effectively--in person or online via Microsoft Teams.
- Systematically improve email productivity and security with Outlook.
- Manage appointments and tasks and quickly plan meetings.