Control Software for Mechanical Systems: Object Oreiented Design in a Real Time (Paperback)
D.M. Auslander, J.R. Ridgely, J.D. Ringgenberg
- 出版商: Prentice Hall
- 出版日期: 2002-06-17
- 售價: $1,100
- 貴賓價: 9.8 折 $1,078
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 368
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0137863020
- ISBN-13: 9780137863020
$299Mobile Communication and Society: A Global Perspective
$199Handbook of Mobile Communication Studies (Hardcover)
The capabilities of mechanical systems are increasingly a function of their control software, and computational capabilities and limitations must now be considered at every stage of system design and implementation. This is a comprehensive guide to designing and implementing the real-time software that drives today's increasingly complex and sophisticated mechanical devices.KEY TOPICS:The authors begin by reviewing the evolution of software control in mechanical systems, and the challenges of constructing real-time software that delivers maximum reliability and consistency even as systems grow ever more complex. They present basic real-time software design principles and outline the entire development process, including performance specification, design documentation, simulation, laboratory and production prototyping, production system development, and maintenance. Next, they review the implementation of tasks and intertask communication in real-time software, offering detailed examples. The book includes detailed coverage of state transition logic; timing, scheduling, and multitasking; graphical and character-based operator interfaces, and two full chapters on distributed control. Also presented: detailed case studies of real-time development using MATLAB, Java and C++.MARKET:For all engineers and software developers building real-time software for mechanical devices.
Table of Contents
3 State Transition Logic.
4. Direct Realization Of System Control Software.
5. Software Realization In C++.
6. Intertask Communication.
7. Timing Techniques On Pc Compatibles.
8. Multitasking: Performance In The Real World.
9. A Character-Based Operator Interface.
10. Graphical Operator Interfaces.
11. Distributed Control I: Net Basics.
12. Distributed Control II: A Mechatronics Control Application Layer.
13. Java For Control System Software.
14. PROGRAMMABLE LOGIC CONTROLLERS (Plcs).
15. Illustrative Example: Assembly System.
16. The Gluing Cell Exercise In Tranrun4.
17. The Gluing Cell Exercise In Tranrunj.